Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Christmas Journey Bonus

🎁
Get gifts from Santa every day!
🎁

This December we're launching a gift calendar of our own: each day Santa will travel from city to city, around the world, and bring you a gift! But don't worry: even if you skip some of these gifts, you'll still be able to get them later. And here's how it will look like:

1669894654848.png
1669909133147.png

The gifts will be updated daily in this post​
(Source - Airport City Facebook Page)​

Last edited:
🎁
Get gifts from Santa every day!
🎁

This December we're launching a gift calendar of our own: each day Santa will travel from city to city, around the world, and bring you a gift! But don't worry: even if you skip some of these gifts, you'll still be able to get them later. And here's how it will look like:

View attachment 68080View attachment 68081
The gifts will be updated daily in this post​
Really nice @Sai ... but I wonder who is "we" . Is AC Forum gifting us? :)

By the way G! made an announcement (Airport City - Facebook) yesterday:

1669919922408.png

P.S. Love Forum snowflakes... ☃️

Last year we were told that the Christmas Journey would be 34 days, this turned out not to be the case. I would welcome 34 days this year and more green notes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
If I remember correctly, last year they sent gifts 24 days and then 10 of something (10 liveries?) to reach 34. Now I can again count on the map 24 destinations only and that matches with the expected gift-sending period 1st - 24rh December.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
If I remember correctly, last year they sent gifts 24 days and then 10 of something (10 liveries?) to reach 34. Now I can again count on the map 24 destinations only and that matches with the expected gift-sending period 1st - 24rh December.
Yes, you are quite right, the user guide has that information from last year

Wednesday 1st December 2021 - Christmas Journey
Friday 10th December 2021 - Take Screenshots, Win Prizes
Tuesday 21st December 2021 - The Great Gift Exchange

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It would appear that this years Christmas Journey 2022 gift items will be the same as last years. This is based on the first three gift items received, compared to last years. I would be happy to be wrong about this.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom