Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Christmas Journey Bonus

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just a few more days left to go before the event ends, although the icon on my game screen shows 14 days and 18 hours

22nd Day - Collections Chest (5)
23rd Day - Junior Pilot
24th Day - Mystery Super Building
25th Day - Mystery Super Livery (10)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Just two more days left to go before the event ends, although the icon on my game screen shows 12 days and 18 hours

24th Day - Mystery Super Building
25th Day - Mystery Super Livery (10)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I assume they're extending gifts for 34 days instead of 25. I guess we won't know in advance what the prizes will be for the last 9 days.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I assume they're extending gifts for 34 days instead of 25. I guess we won't know in advance what the prizes will be for the last 9 days.
Somehow I doubt it very much, but I would be pleased to be wrong about this. This is really based on last year's Christmas Journey, after 25 days the event ended and the icon disappeared my the game screen. This year's gift items have been the same as last year's gift items, with no exceptions. Most likely, the event will go the same way.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom