Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Checking couple of things - help appreciated

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Hi just a couple of questions that I haven't found definitive answers for through searching so any help appreciated.

Visa centre - i understand the concept of the contracts for auto-collect but i saw a post where someone mentioned manually clicking on VC to collect pax within radius. I am assuming this just adds them to your normal terminal count (assuming not at capacity) or does it actually store them in the VC the same way a contract would?

Flight catering facility - understand some don't recommend upgrading but just so I'm better informed. If do upgrade, does the two build slots run concurrently or does it just queue consecutive 12 hr builds (which would suck). Hopefully, the former but then if you speed-up do you get both build slots completed instantly or just one?

Thanks in anticipation

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Visa centre - i understand the concept of the contracts for auto-collect but i saw a post where someone mentioned manually clicking on VC to collect pax within radius. I am assuming this just adds them to your normal terminal count (assuming not at capacity) or does it actually store them in the VC the same way a contract would?
When you manually collect pax from VC, the pax goes to the terminal.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Hi just a couple of questions that I haven't found definitive answers for through searching so any help appreciated.

Flight catering facility - understand some don't recommend upgrading but just so I'm better informed. If do upgrade, does the two build slots run concurrently or does it just queue consecutive 12 hr builds (which would suck). Hopefully, the former but then if you speed-up do you get both build slots completed instantly or just one?

Thanks in anticipation
No contract, collects as normal straight to terminal. Just saves taps.
Upgrading slots, they run concurrently. You don’t need these buildings forever, so I’d build 6 first and only upgrade if absolutely necessary. You scan sell/store after and place a different flight item building as needed. The cost of upgrading slots is significantly higher in the buildings after, so odds are you’ll want the space for 6 of these when flying those planes.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Thanks all.

Yea i'm at a stage with Flight catering that with Ravens & Eagles destinations it is difficult to keep up (I can send Ravens to Observatory but at some stage there are destinations I still want to max out). Looks like problem will continue with Jumbos, so I either need to fast track myself to add Giants into the mix, forget 3 starring other raven destinations for now or look at upgrading some FC facilities. Something for me to think through.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks all.

Yea i'm at a stage with Flight catering that with Ravens & Eagles destinations it is difficult to keep up (I can send Ravens to Observatory but at some stage there are destinations I still want to max out). Looks like problem will continue with Jumbos, so I either need to fast track myself to add Giants into the mix, forget 3 starring other raven destinations for now or look at upgrading some FC facilities. Something for me to think through.
If you're in an alliance and working on completing tasks, I would encourage you to hold off going to giants until you can add two. At level 63, you will have about 24 giant destination flights which would take you the whole week with one plane and not leave time for anything else.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thanks all.

As you’ve already alluded to, mixing your fleet can have undesired effects.
Personally, I’ve never flown more than 5 of the same aircraft that require flight items from buildings, as a way to manage this.
However, many players will fly for 2-4 days using these items, then swap to adventure flights. Providing you don’t need the ads for anything else (and they’re working), you can get 10 excavation maps a day, so 70 a week via ads, plus the 10 a week you can buy. Odds are you’ll get a few drops here for the other maps which you can activate and fly slowly. This will allow you to keep your planes flying, without screwing up your alliance destinations.
This option is pretty viable now that maps can be gained with ads. 6hour flight time is better with jumbos/eagles too. Personally I’d fly for as many excavation maps as possible first. These could have value to you later in your game even after you have 6 of each adventure building if you want tokens for something specific.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
@Barkmi4 (Mike) good point, I have been doing adventure maps on the owls and hawks but I must admit on Ravens and Eagles i got focused more on the 3 stars for normal destinations - mixing the two up will help (in fact i have stockpiled some maps already).

@Chloe11111 - alliance is just me, my supports and my wife for now but yes always planning feet to ensure we can cover the 50% tasks which is all we want - except when I pull rank and focus on Jumbo ranger collections :)

Top Bottom