Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Check your inventory for ...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pqnop1
Username
N30N
Seems like there is some confusion here, I encountered this while browsing the oil refineries in wiki.

It's not about 200 or 290, the main thing is it increases your fuel bar by 40. The max. value here will be different for different players depending on their base fuel amount at the point of construction - if your fuel bar shows 150/150 and have L2 POR, it'll show a max. value of 150+40=190.

This part needs to be addressed in wiki (or just totally omit it) as when I went to build a POR wiki showed "Maximum fuel 138 units", whereas my fuel bar was already at 141. I got confused if it'll actually increase my fuel amount at this point, but it went to 166(+25) after building it.

Thanks.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thanks @Neon and a good point, maximum fuel with level 80 and nothing else is 130. While I cannot imagine why anyone would build the powerful oil refinery without the small oil refinery, the powerful oil refinery would only bring it up to
- 155 (with level 1)
- 185 (with level 2)
- 225 (with level 3)

You need the small oil refinery to bring it to the full 290
- with level 1 - 240
- with level 2 - 260
- with level 3 - 290

The wiki should probably only show the increase

Thanks @Neon and a good point, maximum fuel with level 80 and nothing else is 130. While I cannot imagine why anyone would build the powerful oil refinery without the small oil refinery, the powerful oil refinery would only bring it up to
- 155 (with level 1)
- 185 (with level 2)
- 225 (with level 3)

You need the small oil refinery to bring it to the full 290
- with level 1 - 240
- with level 2 - 260
- with level 3 - 290

The wiki should probably only show the increase
No it should show both. It should show what the max is if everything else is at max. I agree you won’t spend 1000 greens if you have put already maxed out everything else.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
No it should show both. It should show what the max is if everything else is at max. I agree you won’t spend 1000 greens if you have put already maxed out everything else.
But the max WITH or WITHOUT the small oil refinery also? See if it's only with the POR then the numbers are different. If it's with both, that's not clear.

Maybe this is something the wiki is not intended to address. Perhaps a table in the all about fuel post with the information, but even then it's a complex multi-dimensional table.

Level - max Fuel - max fuel with SOR1 - max fuel with SOR2 - max fuel with SOR3 - max fuel with SOR1 & POR1 - max fuel with SOR2 & POR1 .........

And then how does that all recalculate if you have a subscription ;)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
You're really good at this.

Are you also good at architecture in the real world? There are a few buildings we are struggling to find real world examples for. These two are just a few

house_of_wax.png
shopping_mall.png

Д

Дима (gift)

Are you also good at architecture in the real world? There are a few buildings we are struggling to find real world examples for. These two are just a
Screenshot_2022-01-16-15-05-20-015_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-16-15-05-14-114_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-16-15-05-14-114_com.x8zs.sandbox.jpg
    869.1 KB · Views: 118
Д

Дима (gift)

Are you also good at architecture in the real world? There are a few buildings we are struggling to find real world examples for. These two are just a few

View attachment 61881View attachment 61882
Bellevue1910.jpg
2nd building looks like US 1900-1940/ https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/historic-philadelphia-gallery.1391384/

Д

Дима (gift)

There are still some buildings we are missing information for. Especially @Bob69bob who seems to have everything ;)

If you have any of these buildings, can you post pictures with the information? I will shorten this initial list as information is posted

The xxs show the information required still

BuildingSourceConstruction TimeConstruction Speed UpSelling/WarehousingOther
Design BureauCollectionXXXelec
Dragon of Eternity (direct purchase)Event: Dragon RisingXXXelec
Ice HotelEvent: Santas Bad DayXX
Veterans Memorial MuseumEvent: Glory to the Heroesx
update?

Д

Дима (gift)

Thanks for the reminder. I updated the original post.

Incidentally, I can't @tag you in posts because I don't have the characters on my keyboard :)

There are still some buildings we are missing information for. Especially @Bob69bob who seems to have everything ;)

If you have any of these buildings, can you post pictures with the information? I will shorten this initial list as information is posted

The xxs show the information required still

BuildingSourceConstruction TimeConstruction Speed UpSelling/WarehousingOther
Design BureauCollectionXXXelec
Dragon of Eternity (direct purchase)Event: Dragon RisingXXXelec
Ice HotelEvent: Santas Bad DayXX
Selling/warehousing Ice Hotel

Top Bottom