Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Check your inventory for ...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There are still some buildings we are missing information for. Especially @Bob69bob who seems to have everything ;)

If you have any of these buildings, can you post pictures with the information? I will shorten this initial list as information is posted

The xxs show the information required still

BuildingSourceConstruction TimeConstruction Speed UpSelling/WarehousingOther
Design BureauCollectionXXXelec
Dragon of Eternity (direct purchase)Event: Dragon RisingXXXelec
Ice HotelEvent: Santas Bad DayXX

Last edited:
Black Queen's Castle to sell you get 600 coins and to warehouse it cost 4800 coins.
I don't have the details about construction speed up.
And no building items required.
Hope this helps ☺️
Black_queen_purchase3.jpg

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Chloe11111 castle rock: selling 600 coins, warehouse 4800 coins, red high rise: selling 400 coins, warehouse 3200 coins, pawn shop: selling 3500 coins, warehouse 28000 coins
Castle Rock - have that information. If you end up putting it in inventory, I could use a screenshot of the other information

Red High Rise and pawn shop, only need construction speed up

But can you give a screen shot of the selling warehousing for the pawn shop? It doesn't match what is in the wiki.

Castle Rock - have that information. If you end up putting it in inventory, I could use a screenshot of the other information

Red High Rise and pawn shop, only need construction speed up

But can you give a screen shot of the selling warehousing for the pawn shop? It doesn't match what is in the wiki.
here you go dont have speed up

Attachments

• castlerock.jpg
    castlerock.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 92
  • castlerock1.jpg
    castlerock1.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
  • castlerock2.jpg
    castlerock2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 92
  • pawnshop1.jpg