Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Card Hanger no longer working?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I had a Delta in it that I moved to the reserve hanger. I wanted to buy another turboprop to put in there for event. It will not let me buy another plane nor move one from the reserve. Did I miss this change by update or is it a new glitch from last update?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
@Kesh , could you explain further? Are you saying that card hanger is no good anymore except for card plane? I have pushed planes back and forth from card hanger to reserve. Now I can't. Even when I buy a new plane, it won't go to either spot. Should I try my last card plane in there to try and move out? Really bummed, have sold 3 deltas trying to do this.:eek:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Are you saying that card hanger is no good anymore except for card plane?
That was always the sole purpose of event hangars. To store 1 type of dedicated event plane. Card hangars for Wonderland planes, military hangars for fighter jets and Christmas hangars for Santa's sleight. Probably to don't force us into selling regular planes to fly the event ones.
I have pushed planes back and forth from card hanger to reserve.
That was a bug. Several times it was stated that it will be fixed and regular planes in event hangars could even be deleted, so those who exploit the bug should be prepared to lose them.
Now I can't. Even when I buy a new plane, it won't go to either spot. Should I try my last card plane in there to try and move out?
It was fixed for the first time in September, although another, more difficult loophole remained. I can't tell exactly at what place Android is now, maybe they've managed to finally fix the remaining one. Try the "guide to reserve hangar" thread.
Really bummed, have sold 3 deltas trying to do this.:eek:
Try it out on the cheapest plane, and when you learn to reproduce the bug reliably then move to the plane you actually want.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I've tried everything now and it no longer works. My heart plane was in warehouse but now in reserve hanger...until I sell them both. If only I had known better!

It may be fixed on the android version, I will explain what I was saying a bit better.
If you have a plane in the event hangar not sure if it works when card plane is in there.
You can not empty the event hangar then buy a new plane for that hangar. You have to have
a plane in the hangar and an empty spot in reserve. Then you buy a new plane the game prompts
you with the following message.

"No available hangars. You can put a new plane into any of the occupied hangars but the plane
that is there now will be placed into reserve hangar. Do you want to replace a plane in hangar?"

If you select yes and it works the hangar will look like this
51cda7db7a.jpg

The hangar that does not have the slash through it can be selected and the plane in the hangar is automatically pushed into reserve
and the bought plane goes into hangar you selected. If it does not look like that it won't work.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Kesh , could you explain further? Are you saying that card hanger is no good anymore except for card plane? I have pushed planes back and forth from card hanger to reserve. Now I can't. Even when I buy a new plane, it won't go to either spot. Should I try my last card plane in there to try and move out? Really bummed, have sold 3 deltas trying to do this.:eek:
I cannot confirm about special hangars as I don't have any. Forgot to claim them back after game issues. Not using any for 9 months.

Top Bottom