Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Captain WH Rollins Launch Flight Closed - Multiple QL Bonuses In Use

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I will need to take a short break and come back at 16.30pm UK time - it is currently 14.50pm - if you are around we can pick this up then, with more green flights. Would like you to get your Alien Legacy structure.

See you then.......many thanks for your company

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I will need to take a short break and come back at 16.30pm UK time - it is currently 14.50pm - if you are around we can pick this up then, with more green flights. Would like you to get your Alien Legacy structure.

See you then.......many thanks for your company

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Here it's 15:50 right now. I will be there at 1630uktime. I will probably be offline for dinner around 1730 UK time. We'll see.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
and there it is! Thank you! I will keep joining to finish the event, but if others want first: be my guest!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I will keep joining and adding resources, so you could still fly as many flights as you need. I will be offline for dinner in about 30 minutes :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I will keep joining and adding resources, so you could still fly as many flights as you need. I will be offline for dinner in about 30 minutes :)
Another 30 minutes will be good - I almost have all the data I need - there is still three days to go before the end of the event

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom