Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Captain WH Rollins Launch Flight Closed - Multiple QL Bonuses In Use

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I liked to do quite a number of Green launch flights in relation to the Riding The Comet special event, in order to collect data. If there is a QL bonus out there and someone who would like to help that would be just great. I'm not interested in any seat position, just information after each flight has been completed.

The 20 basic levels and the thresholds for each level, and the number of green notes to skip each of the 20 levels.

You are welcomed to overtake me in the launch.

I want to update the special event user guide.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm joining with a QL. Can do a lot of them
If it is just the two of use that is fine - flights will last 15 minutes

Need to do many to collect data to update the special event user guide

You can invest as much as you like, can also take first place if you want.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Ok, I will add
We have just launched - will return in less than 15 minutes

Just to let you know, my broadband is playing up on this Sunday adternoon - UK time. If things go quiet, this will be the reason why. Not because I have left and gone elsewhere.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
We have just launched - will return in less than 15 minutes

Just to let you know, my broadband is playing up on this Sunday adternoon - UK time. If things go quiet, this will be the reason why. Not because I have left and gone elsewhere.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
No problem. I'm watching shorttrack and will keep an eye on your launches. Take your time

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
And in the air again. I took first again. I saw more people are joining, first place for one of them next time?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
And in the air again. I took first again. I saw more people are joining, first place for one of them next time?
I'm happy to leave first to who ever wants first, I'm really just wanting to collect the data that comes from each flight

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom