Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can't send gifts at all

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qom1h1j
Username
JAXonline
Sorry for the noob question, but I cannot send gifts to neighbors at all. It says I have no neighbors but I do. See SS attached.
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but cannnot figure it out. Thank you for your help!

Also, why does it continuously send planes that I can't accept? So annoying!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201116-162819_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20201116-162819_Airport City.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • Screenshot_20201116-162849_Airport City.jpg
    Screenshot_20201116-162849_Airport City.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Yes, there is no point sending gifts to the game (madlen and small village are the game players). Send gifts to real players.

Incidentally, you will read people saying "visit Madlen". If planes get stuck or something else odd happens in the game, often visiting Madlen Airborn's city resolves the problem.
This reminds me when I started playing the game I thought Madlen was a real person 😂 then i saw small village and there is a flight to small village I went there to see if my plane landed there 😂 I felt so stupid 😊

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qom1h1j
Username
JAXonline
Duh! I had no idea. Wow, don't I feel stupid. Thanks guys!

Is there a good post that will go thru the steps of what to spend my gold on?
Like runways?
Weather stations?
additional stands?
Which planes to buy, keep or sell?

I really appreciate the replies guys! I play a lot every day & don't want to make any big mistakes.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

Like runways?
Weather stations?
additional stands?

I really appreciate the replies guys! I play a lot every day & don't want to make any big mistakes.
I can't think of one. However, I would focus on upgrading runways first. Landing larger planes helps you accumulate more valuable collections to help with coin generation

Here is another post to help with gather coins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04qom1h1j
Username
JAXonline
I can't think of one. However, I would focus on upgrading runways first. Landing larger planes helps you accumulate more valuable collections to help with coin generation

Here is another post to help with gather coins

Thanks again! Really appreciate it!

D..

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Please PM me
Username
D-(needed items)
Sorry for the noob question, but I cannot send gifts to neighbors at all. It says I have no neighbors but I do. See SS attached.
I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but cannnot figure it out. Thank you for your help!

Also, why does it continuously send planes that I can't accept? So annoying!
As @Chloe11111 mentioned, focus on upgrading runways first. Landing larger planes helps you accumulate more valuable collections to help with coin generation.

The game is sending planes that you cannot land because you are at a level in the game where you can land those planes. You would need to upgrade your runway to land these planes.

Like runways?
Weather stations?
additional stands?

Give you a piece of advice: it is best not to do any helicopter-related tasks before level 65

Top Bottom