Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't finish daily mission :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
Hey guys,
SInce 3 weeks i can't finish my daily mission cause i can visit 9 ppl a day but would actually need to visit 10 to finish the daily task :/ what can i do now? Does s.o. else has the same problem?

Greetings
Peter
Screenshot_20170603-165730.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
I still think it's a bug. ;) They must have some kind of "if level greater than x, request y visits of friends" in their code and what they forgot to check there is another if statement like "if hearts level too low, stick to the max he can visit".
All I did was play a lot and it hit me, without having visited a single planetarium since I didn't even knew of them and without any launches since I had not even built mc1 at that time. I don't think it's legit to punish someone just for playing a lot. They probably just didn't think this could happen and now the supporters do not even understand the problem as the answer I posted in my thread showed.

Top Bottom