Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cant add friends?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
It seems that GI is trying to force people to use facebook to add friends.

I don't know if they have some sort of deal with them.

It is causing a lot of problems over at the Tribez forum because very few people can add new neighbors becasue they do not want to use facebook.

It seems that GI is trying to force people to use facebook to add friends.

I don't know if they have some sort of deal with them.

It is causing a lot of problems over at the Tribez forum because very few people can add new neighbors becasue they do not want to use facebook.

Dont like the sound of that. Prefer to keep games away from FB - cant stand the thought of posts coming from the game bothering people. Might have to set up a fake facebook profile just for AC if thats the case.

@Dave, Please note that there used to be a limit of adding no more than 5 new neighbors a day. I don't know if that is still in place, but that might be causing your issue.

Also, I tried to click on the VIP member section for information and received an error message. Could you please check into this? Thanks.

I think thats what it was, as I was able to add again the next day. Unfortunately seems like I cant add friends again which were previously added then lost, which is a shame.

Try the VIP area now, should be working. Had to jiggle with a few settings.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I added a load of people earlier, yourself included, but then had to reset the game. Unfortunatly I lost all the friends I added.

Im guessing it must be something to do with the 5 a day limit.
Yes, i think there's limit for 5 users/day. But probably not limited, if others added you. Hope we all can help you Dave, you can get most of us for neighbor (y)

Top Bottom