Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can we have a dislike button on the forum?

Perhaps a dislike button is not such a good idea as it might just cause resentments which are not necessary in the forum.

But just for the record I can say that I am disappointed that each time Ivan makes a comment on the forum it generates responses attacking him and his team.
I am aware that we are genuinely upset with the last update, but attacking Ivan each time will just make him less likely to post in the future.

Rant over .....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Perhaps a dislike button is not such a good idea as it might just cause resentments which are not necessary in the forum.

But just for the record I can say that I am disappointed that each time Ivan makes a comment on the forum it generates responses attacking him and his team.
I am aware that we are genuinely upset with the last update, but attacking Ivan each time will just make him less likely to post in the future.

Rant over .....
I agree with that. The group is doing their best, and i believe mr. Ivan and his gropu had some hard weeks or even months behind. But i hope they did a good job, and we all can soon continue with playing AC...

Complaining all the time will not bring us new update sooner then they will do it.

Top Bottom