Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Can we block threads in the forum that have no interest to us?

My standard procedure when checking in to the forum is a)check my alerts, then b) my inbox and lastly, c) New Posts. When browsing through the thread titles of new posts, I will usually open each thread that I want to read in a separate tab of my browser. I then “mark all as read” and proceed to my reading.

What I would like to know, is there a way that we can filter out undesired threads? A week away can often make 4 or 5 pages of unread thread titles. There are quite a few threads that I simply pass over (eg. trading items & launches to name a couple) and have no need or desire to look at these days unless I am tagged somewhere in them (and I’ll get an alert for). Is there some feature/button/tab than can be selected so that they don’t appear in the “unread posts” list?

On a slightly different note, maybe I’m missing something else? I’ve never really been able to work out what the difference is with Watching and Unwatching threads. Is it simply a way to create a shortlist to go to, like a favourites?

Top Bottom