Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buying Lands

Dwaynee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03qwxt0e0
Username
Dwaynee
Personally, I’ve just been saving greens from bonus codes then every few weeks when there’s the sale spending then, usually one 4x4 square by each sale.

That said I too am curious whether there’s other effective methods to obtain greenies bar spending real cash, or being a high level with a lot of resources already

Buy greenies on sale only! When they are on sale I buy two sets (107 for $9.99 x 2, $20 basically for 214 greens. I am at a level that it cost me 100 greenies for one plot of land. I miss the days when land cost me just 20 greenies. I've actually made a budget on how much I can spend on this game monthly. It works for me. It's something I personally do. I think most pilots have their own way of playing and spending.

tito

Buy greenies on sale only! When they are on sale I buy two sets (107 for $9.99 x 2, $20 basically for 214 greens. I am at a level that it cost me 100 greenies for one plot of land. I miss the days when land cost me just 20 greenies. I've actually made a budget on how much I can spend on this game monthly. It works for me. It's something I personally do. I think most pilots have their own way of playing and spending.

tito
It depends on whether you think this game is worth spending real money to play.
Usually I don't spend money to play a game unless the game really fascinates me,
and the key place must spend some real money to continue playing

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
What is the best strategy in buying lands?

There is a user guide on this subject matter, you should read through it, if you have not done so already.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dkxxva3
Username
Nurse_lily
There is a user guide on this subject matter, you should read through it, if you have not done so already.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I understand how the sale works (greenies vs. coins) my question was asking for the best strategy on what method is more advantageous.

Usually I don't spend money to play a game unless the game really fascinates me,
I do think this game is worth paying to play. I love anything aviation. I own my own plane so I love to fly as well. People have their choices and being so fortunate to afford it I believe for myself it is the right choice.
Yes. The game does fascinate me. I am an aviation geek and I play this game everyday religiously, regardless if there is an event or not. If i have the funds to play I will. It's like having a car you really want to buy, you save your money and buy it. Same concept with this game. I paid a lot to play this game and if you like to take a peak, view how my city looks like, amstsa3g. I love my aesthetically looking city, just like pilot Itsralphy's city. I am so crazy about planes that I made a costume of a runway I wore for Halloween. Best of flying to you flyshores.

Tito

runway costume.jpg

Top Bottom