Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Butterflies

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
Has anyone received 1 of the 5 butterfly collection.

Some parts of an assignment go fatter then the other but after 4 days still none....
Yes I play a lot, and catch the butterflies with the net

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
041g39eb5
Username
MellyB
I must have been lucky I finished the 3 collections pretty quickly, the flowers on the other hand I am still to complete my first collection.

Wait are you sure you need 5 I swear my game was 3, maybe I haven't completed it

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047p2zytb
Username
AndreBC
I think the secret basement can improve those drops. Otherwise, it’s a complete flop for a lot of people.
it sure is.
Now after a week playing and almost 190 butterflies i only got 3 items for the collection. I we need 15. Never gone make it.

Hmmm, it looks like the drops are distributed unevenly then.

I have been using approximately 70 nets each day and they usually drop 4 collectable butterflies per day. For a change the bell curve isn't skewed: I seem to get an even proportion of all types of butterflies. All of that without using any bonuses. I guess must be very lucky.
I've completed the 3 collections and I already have one ready to grab the next time this event comes around. (I count my blessings).

I hope the drop rate improves for those struggling. It's no fun participating in an event that feels like impossible to finish (@Maverick68 yes, I am referring to those #@!!! biker jackets ;). I never finished that one...)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
036ohznog
Username
Sten
I used 68 butterfly nets today and got only one butterfly out of them all. So far 0 complete collections for the butterfly too. Makes the event a bit of a waste of time.

Jessica_01

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rh7poao
Username
Jessica
The drop rates appear to be very random. My partner hardly plays & has completed the whole collection twice with just 50 nets, while I've used over 200 nets & have yet to complete it once. (They have also received a green note 4 times in a row in the weekly bonus, while I've never got a single one!)

The drop rates appear to be very random. My partner hardly plays & has completed the whole collection twice with just 50 nets, while I've used over 200 nets & have yet to complete it once. (They have also received a green note 4 times in a row in the weekly bonus, while I've never got a single one!)
Yeah, frustrating when lopsided so bad due to loaded dice. I've somehow managed a single collection but that's from already having two kinds of butterflies in my warehouse so my focus has shifted to other things.

Better than did with them biker jackets 🤬

Last edited:
Top Bottom