Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings that cannot be sped up with ads

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
I’ve built a Tower Building and was surprised to discover that there is an option to speed up only with greens. Are there other such buildings where you can get passengers or coins faster only by using greens?

KhrysLo

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zxknxet
Username
KhrysLo
Okay, then my theory is wrong :ROFLMAO: I know the pax building that produces 300pax for 2 days can only be sped up with greens.
Hmm it may be something specific for residential buildings. You’re talking about Apartment Hotel, right? It’d be interesting to hear from someone who has Round House and Loft (both take 1 day to produce passengers) if they can be sped up with ads or greens only.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hmm it may be something specific for residential buildings. You’re talking about Apartment Hotel, right? It’d be interesting to hear from someone who has Round House and Loft (both take 1 day to produce passengers) if they can be sped up with ads or greens only.

Round House can be sped up with Ads. Its 1 day. That's why I thought buildings that's more than 1 day to produce can't use ads.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The best 2x2 building you can buy that can be sped up is the acute house (102). The mirror house is cheaper for a similar output (96). The condonium can be sped up (3x3 - 190). The cloud castle can also be sped up (150 - 3x3).
The asylum is better at 126 for a 2x2, but it was an event reward.

Unless anyone knows of anything better?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vxqy8ao
Username
2WYCE
Great then I’m super lucky to buy one of what it seems two buildings that cannot be sped up with ads. I feel like such an idiot🤦🏻‍♀️

Well, you're not the only one. I feel like a bigger idiot; I spent a fortune for Apartment Hotel with plans to speed up with ads, only to find out the same thing. Hence how I found this thread.

Top Bottom