Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Building Speedups

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03cfhgxnf
Username
Paul Twilley
Can anyone point me to a thread which gives the number of free speedups a day on residential buildings, plus when they are refreshed/renewed, whether other speed ups use them up etc etc.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hi @MileHighClubber

The wiki building pages only mention the buildings that can't be sped up with ads. For example, the passenger hotel can't be sped up with an ad https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/apartment_hotel/. But each page tells how long they take to refresh. There is a spreadsheet here https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/building_drop_rates/ that has drop rates and frequency but it hasn't been updated in a while. I suppose it would be convenient if we had an updated version available.

The speedups per day depend on the platform. I get very few on Windows game but 10 for residential on my iOS game. There are also ads for speeding up flights and for production buildings.

What I don't know is how they are shared. For example, there are 10 for residential, but are those 10 shared with the 10 flight speed up ads?

I wonder if someone has checked this out.

On android here. From my experiments, I get:
10 production speedups (for which an icon appears over a building and I can collect it). Shared between residential, commercial, and special like blankets and catering

10 construction parts speedup (for example when upgrading a building and you need 10 each of 4 different things)

10 flight speedup 30%

This is per 24 hours, tracked individually. So if I production speedup one time at 2pm, then 9 times at 5pm... I can't do that again until 2pm the next day. It will say "available in...21 hours)

At 2pm the next day, I can only do one. After that one, it will say "available in 3 hours"

The next 9 are available at 5pm on the second day

Top Bottom