Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Building keeps resetting

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
My hotel has reset three times this week I only have enough items to complete it one more time before needing gifts again. I placed it into storage for the time being.

Anyone have an issue similar? I'm already dealing with customer support for my production disappearing over and over on catering and laundry so I don't want to overlap requests.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I can't visit my other game & probably half of my neighbours

My lollipop counter is rubbish, same for laundry

The screen comes up so fast that I have tapped and bought something I don't need, that
really annoys me!

Game crashes constantly when visiting neighbours

I can't place new buildings as I get a message saying I need to upgrade my town hall, which I don't.

I get a constant blue message saying an upgrade is due and it doesn't work.

Rant over! The joys of this game! Just as well I had the best neighbours!!

Happy New Year all

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
What I've concluded that visiting some neighbors resets timers in some way... That may be the problem. If you can, try not to visit neighbor for 1 day and see if it resets. Also, you can try and visit one neighbor then go back to city to see what neighbor does reset for you.
In my case, there are two of them.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
What I've concluded that visiting some neighbors resets timers in some way... That may be the problem. If you can, try not to visit neighbor for 1 day and see if it resets. Also, you can try and visit one neighbor then go back to city to see what neighbor does reset for you.
In my case, there are two of them.
Good suggestion. I noticed similar issue. Also with the buildings which gift items. Try to figure out what is happening.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
My hotel has reset three times this week I only have enough items to complete it one more time before needing gifts again. I placed it into storage for the time being.

Anyone have an issue similar? I'm already dealing with customer support for my production disappearing over and over on catering and laundry so I don't want to overlap requests.
I also have issue with building resets after visiting neighbours.
Secondly lost several slots in blanket and lollipop factories and got a ticket opened. Have sent support screenshots and they are looking into it. I have lots of them in storage. Don't need extra slots after a while but is fair to get the investment returned.

I am pretty sure the timer resets is an iOS vs android bug. Will do a check what is happening tomorrow by separately visiting different neighbors and looking at timers in between visits and see which platforms they operate.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I also have issue with building resets after visiting neighbours.
Secondly lost several slots in blanket and lollipop factories and got a ticket opened. Have sent support screenshots and they are looking into it. I have lots of them in storage. Don't need extra slots after a while but is fair to get the investment returned.

I am pretty sure the timer resets is an iOS vs android bug. Will do a check what is happening tomorrow by separately visiting different neighbors and looking at timers in between visits and see which platforms they operate.
issue is general, windows/ win phone are also affected.

Top Bottom