Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Bugs with OTWOL destinations

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Hey everyone, some of my OTWOL (On the Wings of Love) destinations are blocked, but they shouldn't be. Here is what I am seeing:

Venice: Says I need to be level 6
Maldive Islands: Says I need to be level 7
Provence: Says I need to be level 13, have 10 skill stars, and have a Flight School

All my other destinations are unlocked. Obvi I'm a level 80 player with 1132 stars, so...🤷‍♀️

Is it a bug everyone is seeing, or just me?

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
Hey everyone, some of my OTWOL (On the Wings of Love) destinations are blocked, but they shouldn't be. Here is what I am seeing:

Provence: Says I need to be level 13, have 10 skill stars, and have a Flight School

All my other destinations are unlocked. Obvi I'm a level 80 player with 1132 stars, so...🤷‍♀️

There is a program update on PC (V icon) that fixes that problem. I saw the very same problem but update fixed it. I suspect you will have to update or wait for the fix update.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
SpinGod

I'm having same issue on an iPAd. No update available?? Help!!

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
Same problem for me, in iPad…iOS

Update: i updated my game from the Apple Store and it now functions :)

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
OK, it's fixed now with the latest update. However, it seems really hard to get Romantic Passengers. I have 6 each of Gazebo, Romantic Cafe, Sweet Shop, and Merry Go Round, plus 3 Bridal Salons (not quite Vegas, but it's a start!). Even with all of that, it seems it takes forever to accumulate enough Romantic Passengers to fill more than a few large planes a day. Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated!

-N
👧 ⛽

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
OK, it's fixed now with the latest update. However, it seems really hard to get Romantic Passengers. I have 6 each of Gazebo, Romantic Cafe, Sweet Shop, and Merry Go Round, plus 3 Bridal Salons (not quite Vegas, but it's a start!). Even with all of that, it seems it takes forever to accumulate enough Romantic Passengers to fill more than a few large planes a day. Any tips and tricks would be much appreciated!

-N
👧 ⛽
I'm having the same issue. So far I haven't been able to fly more than just several Ravens every day, even with 6 each of all 5 romantic buildings available in the Store. I can't think of a way to get any more except just constantly being on the game clicking romantic buildings every few minutes. 🤷‍♂️

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I'm having the same issue. So far I haven't been able to fly more than just several Ravens every day, even with 6 each of all 5 romantic buildings available in the Store. I can't think of a way to get any more except just constantly being on the game clicking romantic buildings every few minutes. 🤷‍♂️
One of the possibilities is visa centers, but it is quite an investment
I already have 6 Visa Centers so will take your advice on this. I co-located them all and put a Visa center where it put them all under a contract. I'm starting with a 1 hour contract and then will try a 3 hour one next. I'll let you know if it works!

-N
👧 ⛽

I already have 6 Visa Centers so will take your advice on this. I co-located them all and put a Visa center where it put them all under a contract. I'm starting with a 1 hour contract and then will try a 3 hour one next. I'll let you know if it works!

-N
👧 ⛽
Add in Together Forever bonus and then buy some Cupids Arrow bonuses…. Time starting for just before Bridal Salon I’d due…… Think max is 852 rom pax each Cupid Arrow. Put all rom pax buildings together with 1 VC. Move all the other VC’s out of all collection range..if not you’ll collect both types of pax….

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Top Poster Of The Month
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06

-N
👧 ⛽
You have tiny red pax generating buildings. Unless you are shooting for the stars, first thing you should do is to put all the large airplanes and load the stands with swifts, owls, and hawks. Occasionally, I fill up the red pax so I take out a bigger airplane to quickly create room.

If you are shooing for the stars, you have no option but to use Together Forever with Cupid's Arrow bonus.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
So far it's working well. Since I'm flying Jumbos the 3 hour contract will be fine during the day and as you note, setting a longer one at night. Thanks so much! :)

Top Bottom