Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BRING BACK BY ROCKET TO THE MOON EVENT

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033rewse2
Username
Angel Beckford
I have wanted the opportunity to get the planitarium building for a while now. I've done my research and it seems the event hasnt been around for years?? Not sure how accurate that is, but if true, then it's totally unfair. Would love to get the building without having to spend crazy cash on mystery building as all my purchased cash now goes towards land expansions.

I have wanted the opportunity to get the planitarium building for a while now. I've done my research and it seems the event hasnt been around for years?? Not sure how accurate that is, but if true, then it's totally unfair. Would love to get the building without having to spend crazy cash on mystery building as all my purchased cash now goes towards land expansions.
'Mystery Super Building 2' chest with 1/9 chance is the current method to obtain this building.

Wiki 'Planetarium' https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/planetarium/

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033rewse2
Username
Angel Beckford
'Mystery Super Building 2' chest with 1/9 chance is the current method to obtain this building.

Wiki 'Planetarium' https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/planetarium/
Yeah, which is what I said. I dont want to spend 65-99 green cash on a 1/9 chance. You must see how that does not benefit me when I have a specific goal of obtaining that building. Im a gambling woman myself, and this would be a poor investment.

Yeah, which is what I said. I dont want to spend 65-99 green cash on a 1/9 chance. You must see how that does not benefit me when I have a specific goal of obtaining that building. Im a gambling woman myself, and this would be a poor investment.
So maybe do like others and play events where this chest is offered either as a basic reward or via Premium Class @ $4.99 for the chance.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
033rewse2
Username
Angel Beckford
So maybe do like others and play events where this chest is offered either as a basic reward or via Premium Class @ $4.99 for the chance.
Thanks... I do buy the premium class on occasion. But anyway, this was put in the suggestion thread beacause I think this is an event that could be brought back around so I have the chance to obtain planitarium through tasks. Im not looking for ways to spend more money for chances if you feel me, but thanks for your reply.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
Same here as MSB I got every other crappy building and not a single training centre!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It's not a bad idea, but GI tends to withhold beneficial buildings like the planetarium because of their popularity. They're also saturated with events, so maybe the best approach would be to take a current space event and give the planetarium as an event reward

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
To be fair, visiting other peoples planetariums is just as productive as having your own.
that is true. though I'm not sure if the coinage output is the same, but item drops are random each time as well as academies and training centers, so saying it is unfair to others is not true.

Besides we've been down this road before when others declared it unfair to have 10 planetariums and GI stripped players of that

GI starts that again taking things away from long term players and I will quit and all the newbs can keep their visits to themselves because the rest of us with those long ago buildings will quit

Thanks... I do buy the premium class on occasion. But anyway, this was put in the suggestion thread beacause I think this is an event that could be brought back around so I have the chance to obtain planitarium through tasks. Im not looking for ways to spend more money for chances if you feel me, but thanks for your reply.
With the new event pattern the buildings given are very low ones in any way you see, unless it stays with old style event it would be a chance

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Ain't never gonna buy. Risk/reward doesn't stack up.

1/4 chance.....MIGHT buy.......

P
The idea of mystery super buildings needs work. If you're going to pay greenies, you might as well guarantee that you get what you want. If you do keep super mystery buildings, they should make the following changes:
  • Take all the Mystery Buildings 1 and 2 and split them differently: Mystery Building will have all the coin buildings and Mystery Building 2 will have all the passenger buildings. That will ensure that players can target the type of buildings they desire.
  • The Super Mystery Buildings should be arranged in the same manner, but with the categories being more specific
    • SMB 1 - Coin buildings with less than 4 hour collection time
    • SMB 2 - Coin buildings with 4 hour collection time
    • SMB 3 - Coin buildings with 5 to 8 hour collection time
    • SMB 4 - Coin buildings with at least 9 hour collection time
    • SMB 5 - Passenger buildings with less than 4 hour collection time
    • SMB 6 - Passenger buildings with 4 hour collection time
    • SMB 7 - Passenger buildings with 5 to 8 hour collection time
    • SMB 8 - Passenger buildings with at least 9 hour collection time
    • SMB 9 - Buildings that give a guaranteed item
    • SMB 10 - All space related buildings (coin, pax, and item)
  • With this new arrangement, the old Super Mystery Building we would get every 25 days after our daily visit would be replaced with a random Super Mystery Building once we complete the collection (between SMB 1 through 10)
I provided this recommendation to GI last year. Of course, it wasn't taken seriously 😅

They do also offer the 1/9 chance for cash. I see it pop up for $9.99 once in awhile but when you factor in the greenie sales thats 110 greenies.

I’ve been super fortunate. I took the 1 in 9 chance a few years ago when they had a big sale on it (it was a 29 green sale back then). I bought 4 of them and got 3 planetariums. I got a 4th one a few months ago through the bonus gifts GI gave out during their 10 year anniversary celebration

GeorgeF20

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04915Z33S
Username
Brady386
I wish I could have some too. But if you have neighbors that have them it is equally as good of having them yourself. Speaking of I am looking for more neighbors with planateriums if anyone wants to be neighbors . 04915Z33S

Aviator TD

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Pilot TD
They do also offer the 1/9 chance for cash. I see it pop up for $9.99 once in awhile but when you factor in the greenie sales thats 110 greenies.

I’ve been super fortunate. I took the 1 in 9 chance a few years ago when they had a big sale on it (it was a 29 green sale back then). I bought 4 of them and got 3 planetariums. I got a 4th one a few months ago through the bonus gifts GI gave out during their 10 year anniversary celebration
A one in nine chance means the expected number of attempts to get the planetarium is 9. So paying cash you expect to pay $ 90. That is way too expensive for one building.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
By rocket to the moon was introduced when they added the lunar mission to the game. The point was to hype the update and get you to build red launch pad and mcc3. Just as the Phantom Menace introduced blue launches when that improvement was added. It wouldn't make sense to run these events again

I agree some event that makes these buildings more readily available would be an excellent addition ... as would a new space mission and equivalent launch event for the new one.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
By rocket to the moon was introduced when they added the lunar mission to the game. The point was to hype the update and get you to build red launch pad and mcc3. Just as the Phantom Menace introduced blue launches when that improvement was added. It wouldn't make sense to run these events again

I agree some event that makes these buildings more readily available would be an excellent addition ... as would a new space mission and equivalent launch event for the new one.
They could make it a premium prize at level 35 in a space event. I would be quite pleased with that 😁

Top Bottom