Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bonus Link - 23rd December, 2022

Bonus link for this week (Active from 23-12-2022 to 25-12-2022)

PlatformOfficial WebsiteDesktop AppAppStoreGoogle PlayMicrosoft Store
Bonus4 Airport Cash, Fuel (2000 units)4 Airport Cash, Fuel (2000 units), 1 Lucky Ticket Bonus2 Airport Cash, Fuel (1000 units), 1 Lucky Ticket Bonus2 Airport Cash, Fuel (1000 units), 1 Lucky Ticket Bonus2 Airport Cash, Fuel (1000 units), 1 Lucky Ticket Bonus

Thank you
christmas.gif

bonga

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Souphaphone

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Question : I use the desktop app usually, and i want to try and use this guide https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...-bonus-links-by-linking-your-game-to-g.48071/
to get double bonus.
However, I see that the website version lacks the Lucky Ticket. Does that mean I will have to choose between double fuel and cash, or the lucky ticket ?

Hope this was understandable
Thank you very much for any tips.
I have the desktop app as well. The desktop app will get you the same amount of fuel and greenies as the official website, but the desktop app will get you something extra, whether that be a bonus, chest, etc. Your best bet is to use the desktop app (the second option on the platform), especially since you have it installed already.

Top Bottom