Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blocked for having too many meals in storage

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
3 weeks later and I am still blocked, the 'customer' service is very poor and slow to respond. The 100 limit was a horrendous decision which was a slap in the face to those of us that helped support the game since v1.xxx, now blocking players who have spent quite the sum of real money just shows how much they actually care about the players.
As Froggie said, it's the fact they call us cheaters that is the worst part of it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Dear Forum members

Just to let you know I this week was blocked for violating rules.
And why? Well because I collected too many meals in the days before the 100 limit was introduced.
Fairly collected with extra (payed) slots in service buildings.
At one time I reached break even point and numbers in storage just added up those days, also with gifts.

I am really offended by these strange actions by G!.
I will be compensated with airport cash.
I do not mind losing excess amounts.
To be treated as a cheater however is very akward and this is an understatement.

Hope moderators and customer service will read this message and reflect to G! about it.
I was a happy player and really enjoyed recent improvements.
This is not the way to keep your customers satisfied.

Paul (aka Froggiesparadise)
That sucks Paul

I know several ppl on my neighbor list who are blocked because of excesses

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
No news yet @Deetee04 , @Froggies Paradise ? GI is taking their time to solve this.
Thanks for asking.

Yesterday, finally I have received a reasonable fair proposal and will be compensated with (enough) greenies for the over-limit catering.
I agreed yesterday. I will be able to use the extra slots anyhow, and catering is less important to me.
Game is still blocked.
They apologised for the delay as a result of peak in the number of service requests, probably related to current update issues.
So I am treated with respect. Not an ideal period to be blocked, however.

Speed of service desk communication is far from perfect. Blocking for over-limit items is still an unfair policy.
They could have investigated first and communicated with me without blocking.

I stopped being frustrated. Waste of energy. There are much more important things in life than AC, even more true in these pandemic times.
In the meantime I have enjoyed playing an windows AC version starting from zero.
A real challenge to play without any payment at all. Learned again that early levels are hard work, interesting and many tasks to complete.

Hope others will receive fair proposals too and will not loose too much.

Finally game unlocked :)

This is strange, but congratulation. I do not get it, seems to me GI applies different policy to different players. All Russians were unblocked within hours, maximum 2 days. How is it possible that some other players are still blocked? Very strange, but once again the main reason not to invest a single cent into this game.

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
No news yet @Deetee04 , @Froggies Paradise ? GI is taking their time to solve this.
Today(after almost a month) I finally received a proposal for unblocking my game. It is not bad but does not compensate all flight items I will loose and wanted to use for 3-starring alliance tasks and maps. So I will take a while to think about it.

Dancing Dolphin

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20epk5sg7
Username
DolfinAir.F20
Hi, wondered why you got blocked. I can't even play right now because my game first refused to update, then they told me to reinstall it and now I am level 3 instead of 80 - DolfinAir.F20. I used to visit you every day to get plenty of items for spaceflights. Maybe again soon. Wishing you luck,

Wackeler

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20qjmn4y2
Username
Dirk VR F20 SlPi
Dear Forum members

Just to let you know I this week was blocked for violating rules.
And why? Well because I collected too many meals in the days before the 100 limit was introduced.
Fairly collected with extra (payed) slots in service buildings.
At one time I reached break even point and numbers in storage just added up those days, also with gifts.

I am really offended by these strange actions by G!.
I will be compensated with airport cash.
I do not mind losing excess amounts.
To be treated as a cheater however is very akward and this is an understatement.

Hope moderators and customer service will read this message and reflect to G! about it.
I was a happy player and really enjoyed recent improvements.
This is not the way to keep your customers satisfied.

Paul (aka Froggiesparadise)
I was locked alone this year already 11 weeks, because I still have a lot of gas and Paxe from before. The discussion is the same with every contact to G$, even if you write them, which may be the reason . . . . . I still have to clarify something and I get in touch . . . . this alone sometimes takes up to 5 days. Then they come with a lot of requests, excuses, etc.
When I count all the things I couldn’t do in those 11 weeks . . . . Alone already times 11 x 3 Green bills on Friday . . . . . as compensation there were 10 bills. Superb . . . . billion dollars . . . . . you might puke

Over the past couple of years there is a definite change in GI policy - it stinks.

Here Ivan promises

Perhaps Ivan saw the writing on the wall which prompted his departure?
I think I only have 13k fc so should be fine but I generally have 125,000+
on my fuel bar I always worry that will bite me ever since the first report
of this "policy" :unsure:

Perhaps Ivan saw the writing on the wall which prompted his departure?
I think I only have 13k fc so should be fine but I generally have 125,000+
on my fuel bar I always worry that will bite me ever since the first report
of this "policy" :unsure:
I dont thinks so fuel bar is a problem with GI only the storage items.
I have stored a million fuel in fuel bar and spend it in less than week and difficult to save this amount again it took long time so anyone save fuel in fuel bar it will gone very fast thats why Gi they dont care about it most of the players in alliance groups they spend the fuel very fast .
If Gi think to limit the fuel bar or pax bar then the game will stop and i dont think so that we can fly anymore the game dead and it will be the end of the game.
This is my opinion and Gi study this option and they was thinking about it from the past years so if they wanna limit the fuel bar they have the chance before not now.

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Hoorray finally it works again, fingers crossed
It took support several atempts but finally I truly believe they have nailed it.
Each time blocking appeared within a few minutes again.

And must complement support on the polite treatment.
My patience was challenged. Maybe that is the new way of challenging us ;)

So friends who want to visit or like to reconnect let me know.

Top Bottom