Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blocked for having too many meals in storage

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Dear Forum members

Just to let you know I this week was blocked for violating rules.
And why? Well because I collected too many meals in the days before the 100 limit was introduced.
Fairly collected with extra (payed) slots in service buildings.
At one time I reached break even point and numbers in storage just added up those days, also with gifts.

I am really offended by these strange actions by G!.
I will be compensated with airport cash.
I do not mind losing excess amounts.
To be treated as a cheater however is very akward and this is an understatement.

Hope moderators and customer service will read this message and reflect to G! about it.
I was a happy player and really enjoyed recent improvements.
This is not the way to keep your customers satisfied.

Paul (aka Froggiesparadise)

Last edited:
Dear Forum members

And why? Well because I collected too many meals in the days before the 100 limit was introduced.
At one time I reached break even point and numbers in storage just added up those days, also with gifts.

To be treated as a cheater however is very akward and this is a understatement.

Hope moderators and customer service will read this message and reflect to G! about it.
I was a happy player and really enjoyed recent improvemt.

Sorry for what happen it is a big mistake from Gi when they add this program to block cheaters those always make clone accounts from a game they have a big stock of items.
But the mistake is this program dont know who have this stock before the 100 limit its block everyone and they working to fix this.
Hope they will unblock you and others before the reset time.

As far as I know, there were more than 50 players blocked this week. Some of them were given the game back, some of them got all items, others got compensation for loss of item above 100. As always absolutely non transparent approach by GI. Luckily GI lost my old game, otherwise I would get blocked too as my old game had over 3000 f50 in storage and thousands of flight items. It is said, the game needs old cities and old players to give the newbies a chance to access special buildings. Instead of motivating them by additional challanges, the players are punished for their achievements. Hope it will change one day.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
They are slowly killing this game as the 100 limit starts to hit even the old veterans are suffering unless you pay hard cash. I haven’t finished an event or had the inclination to since the new format.
The players they are blocking have been here for ever
Sorry to hear this @Froggies Paradise
i hope you get you game restored
:eek::eek::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead:(y)
It’been a very long time since I have been in that situation

It's disgusting what they are doing.

I'm waiting for it to happen to me one day for the amount of FC I have saved from pre V7, I had 6 facilities all maxed out producing lots and lots of FC, I did the same with pills, blankets, beds etc but I have used some of those so they have dropped in number.

They didn't mind the fact that honest players used greens to expand FC facilities in a completely honest way, and many of those greens will have been paid for by real money.

Over the past couple of years there is a definite change in GI policy - it stinks.

Pinokkio

2000+ Star Club
Pinokkio Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Pinokkio
Dear Forum members

To be treated as a cheater however is very akward and this is a understatement.

I was a happy player and really enjoyed recent improvemt.

This has already been communicated here in December on this forum by Darekk. At the time, too little attention was paid to it and the people here had little interest in this subject. You now see what comes of it.

Pinokkio

2000+ Star Club
Pinokkio Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Pinokkio
This has already been communicated here in December on this forum by Darekk. At the time, too little attention was paid to it and the people here had little interest in this subject. You now see what comes of it.
There are thousands of people affected not hundreds.
And the rest will follow.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Several of my neighbours were blocked this week including @Froggies Paradise

Its good to hear the reason - but quite ridiculous. How can you be blocked for something that gameplay permits? I have 3667 flight catering - not because I'm hoarding - just because that's how many I have accumulated over 4 years of playing. Am I next to be blocked?

What a fiasco.
P

@Froggies Paradise

I had been wondering how you were getting along with GI. Your account was my biggest surprise because it’s obvious that you spend big $$$ with them regularly. I don’t know many cities that have anywhere near the amount of special event buildings (purchased with real cash) that you have.

(for @Pinokkio as well) It seems fairly apparent that there are some junior support staff working for GI that have no background knowledge of the past. I’ve noticed it in my own correspondence with various staff and from the responses that I’ve heard GI give to other players. They all seem to respond differently to each other as well - some simply unblock, some provide pseudo compensation while others will say “bad luck” and close the ticket without even allowing further communication. The message needs to get further up the line of authority and get sorted out at that level. I’ve managed to do that once or twice, but I’m not sure how to ensure that happens.

DarekK

1600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
aDarekK
Having honestly collected from factories 1K, 5K or 30K lollipops, beds, catering, blankets, before the limit was introduced are not violating any game rules. G! helped us to collect them selling (for greens!) additional slots in factories. Taking them from players is a big robbery. Unfair and unacceptable. G! please, stop doing this.
Here Ivan promises:
Zrzut ekranu 2021-04-14 o 11.11.55.png

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
Having honestly collected from factories 1K, 5K or 30K lollipops, beds, catering, blankets, before the limit was introduced are not violating any game rules. G! helped us to collect them selling (for greens!) additional slots in factories. Taking them from players is a big robbery. Unfair and unacceptable. G! please, stop doing this.
Here Ivan promises:View attachment 51321
Thanks for your input.
Did not receive response from G! yet.
Still blocked
Grtz Paul

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Same situation for me.... blocked after playing almost 9 years daily and fair. Spending real money for a gold subscription, leading the Fair Play 500 (!!!!) alliance and enjoying the game with AC forum friends all over the world. Did I make any mistake or cheat? No! Did I accept the 100 limit? Yes! Is it my fault I collect hunderds or thousands items in the past from production buildings/gifts/collections? No! Still having them in warehouse is because they aren't usefull to me in my level/progress in the game after getting 1251 stars.

So, blocked for almost a week and waiting for reaction from support(???😂) team. I don't agree with their proposal, I don't want their greenies but for balancing the game I suggested to spend all bonusses over 100, build and sell all buildings over 100 but... keeping my flight items because I need (most of) them for purple alliance maps and alliance tasks (which also means balancing the game). And they can delete all 15000 solid fuel....

If their answer is not satisfying for me and I only can unblock my game for a few greenies.... then it is over. End of game for Deetee03 and a paying customer for GI.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Well just sitting here thinking what GI plans next, well start a 100 limit, block any games with plenty of supplies, no more game upgrades needed, no programmers needed, employ poor customer service staff, no more flight destinations needed, no Mars launches as promised, great business model, start a gold subscription, money money money, they have moved on to the next thing or moved out :mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom