Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Blocked for being turned off!

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
I have a Canadian acer table let me check what settings are on that cos i dont touch anything on there either and again haven't had a problem physically changing time zones
So my Acer is set to 'use network-provided time' and currently on time zone GMT-05:00 Central daylight time. So the time showing on that tablet is 6 hours behind current UK time, which i dont really understand as i am on a UK network at them moment lol.
Again i dont touch anything here and all works well in both time zones.
I only ever connect to wi-fi at home or in a hotel neither of my tablets can work online without.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
So my Acer is set to 'use network-provided time' and currently on time zone GMT-05:00 Central daylight time. So the time showing on that tablet is 6 hours behind current UK time, which i dont really understand as i am on a UK network at them moment lol.
I only ever connect to wi-fi at home or in a hotel neither of my tablets can work online without.

Network time over rides user or system time. Therefore your game is synced to Uk time.

If you leave enough time between changes in time zone, you will not have any problems with your game.

The key for GI not to block you. Is to leave enough time between changing zones.

Maybe it's not the Wi-Fi that is the problem. It's the 4G which works independently of all networks so has a time code embedded in it. I used a EE 4G UK supplied and my tablet was on French time, so there's a difference. But I don't understand how yours doesn't block! Your network time and tablet time are different! Maybe you have to confirm before it changes and you dont. Long may it last. I'll see what Gi can tell me tomorrow! Seems each make of machine and type of internet connection has a different result. The difference is also you didn't change anything. Well neither did I, just had auto update off. It it had been on, it would have blocked quicker I think.

Watch thus space.

Have fun on your trips between Canada and the UK.

My account has been unblocked and these are the instructions I have received for next time.

To prevent future blocking, make sure you set the date and time on your device according to these instructions:
1. Completely close the game before changing any of your settings. Tap the Back button and confirm your exit by pressing Yes.
2. Make all your changes using the time zone setting. If you change the time or date manually, that will affect the game, and you will receive a warning about cheating or attempted cheating.
3. Open the game only after making the changes.

Not sure I'm not going to leave the tablet at home!

They've been very quick and I haven't lost anything. Now down to alliance missions!

Final update from GI. Couldn't be more clear!

Quote:
Valery Kolesova (Game Insight Support)

Aug 29, 11:38 MSK

Dear Isabel,

I would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system's clock time or date affects the game. In this case changing system date and or time is cheating and it is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

In order to avoid such situations, we strongly recommend you to close the game when you want to change system date/time on your device and open it again only after you complete all the changes.

To exit the game in the right manner, press the "Back" button on your device and confirm exit by pressing "Yes".

Please, note the fact that any changes should be done using the Time Zone option. If you change date or time manually it will affect the game and you will receive a warning message.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.
Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Valery
Game Insight Support Team

You've been warned!

My other game BaliOS (wifi iPad) was just blocked just now, for "violation of terms of service".

Played the game as usual, did not time travel, stayed in the same time zone, only moved 30 km from my residence for a couple of hours.

My phone had patchy mobile signal though, and it was used as a hotspot for the iPad to connect. Could not do alliance flight due to bad mobile connection. Got home and boom! Violation of terms of service!

Sent a ticket #8012346

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
My other game BaliOS (wifi iPad) was just blocked just now, for "violation of terms of service".

Played the game as usual, did not time travel, stayed in the same time zone, only moved 30 km from my residence for a couple of hours.

My phone had patchy mobile signal though, and it was used as a hotspot for the iPad to connect. Could not do alliance flight due to bad mobile connection. Got home and boom! Violation of terms of service!

Sent a ticket #8012346
I think we can't leave the game on and put our device on standby mode.

I play on a Windows tablet for example. Once I played the game at night and didn't close it, only went back to the Desktop and put my Win tablet to standby mode thinking in 20-30 mins I would turn it on again and continued my game. Unfortunately I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning, woke the tablet from standby mode, opened AC and Boom headshot , errr I mean, Boom Time Travel! The game might think that it suddenly jumped the time hours ahead suddenly and just decided that I was cheating. I had done this before but only for 20-30 mins in standby mode and it was ok. I think if it's too long then there's a chance the game thinks you cheat.

GI has removed the block on my BaliOS game 3 hours after I submitted the ticket.

I don't like the false positives they impose on our games, but at least GI is now more responsive (y).

I think we can't leave the game on and put our device on standby mode.

I play on a Windows tablet for example. Once I played the game at night and didn't close it, only went back to the Desktop and put my Win tablet to standby mode thinking in 20-30 mins I would turn it on again and continued my game. Unfortunately I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning, woke the tablet from standby mode, opened AC and Boom headshot , errr I mean, Boom Time Travel! The game might think that it suddenly jumped the time hours ahead suddenly and just decided that I was cheating. I had done this before but only for 20-30 mins in standby mode and it was ok. I think if it's too long then there's a chance the game thinks you cheat.

I agree that it's a good idea to exit the game at night, but it is a hassle to always exit and launch the game everytime.
But until today, it has not been a problem for me.

My android support game b5li just got blocked.
One day after my iPad game got blocked.

I left the tablet at home and it was switched off.
I switched it on to enter the game, and immediately got blocked for violation of terms of service.
No time travel, no real traveling, no cheat (it's mainly for gifting).

GI, what could have possibly trigger the violation??

That happened to me 2 months ago. I was sitting in the garden quietly sending planes for my alliance and boom blocked. Got the standard message. Have to admit I got very cross. Eventually GI admitted it was a bug, nothing to do with time travel, but that's the standard message. They don't have another one! The technicians sorted it out very quickly. It's the accusation that you've done something wrong that annoys me. Sometimes the game bugs. Good luck, I hope it's solved quickly.

Top Bottom