Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blocked due to high fuel inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Can somebody tell me if there are limits to fuel inventories? I rarely do make flights and and just do gifting and receiving fuels and now I am blocked permanently. Is there a limit on fuel inventories? So the game blocked me permanently because I have too much fuel inventory? Are there limits also to the coins that somebody collects??

"Our system detected an unusual number of fuel on your profile, that does not correspond with the standard game balance. As a result, your profile has been blocked permanently.
You can start over by reinstalling the game."

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I have not been monitoring it and was blocked so I do not know. My other account has higher fuel inventory so probably more than 150,000.

Liz Savery

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
0383uubz8
Username
Brooklyn Liz
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That worked for a member of my alliance.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That worked for a member of my alliance.
Thanks for the advice. Why did they stated that my account is permanently blocked. Does this mean I would have to create another account and will be back to low levels? Reinstalling the game will create a new account, right?

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
I have not been monitoring it and was blocked so I do not know. My other account has higher fuel inventory so probably more than 150,000.
My game with highest fuel hovers around 100k. I guess I should start to pay attention when it goes above 150k. Is the 150k all on the fuel meter or is it combined with extra F2000, F1000 fuel cans?

Can someone post their fuel numbers higher than 200k and never had issues?

Last edited:

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Teamwork Int'l
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
I have been blocked 3 times by GI for having too many fuel/pax in the inventory. As Liz said I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game (on my PC) and it removed the ban all 3 times.

When I uninstalled the game it gave me a screen asking me if I wanted to save my device or server history, and server history takes me to where my game was before I uninstalled it. To be on the safe side you can probably connect the progress to another device, uninstall the game, and then reinstall and connect back to PC with server progress.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
@red_z06 @Hyperion1722 I have heard of people with fuel more than even 250k, the concern was you rarely sent flights, try sending atleast 3 to 5 flights every day as such high fuel with no flights is for sure doubtful
Doubtful in what way? Was there a specific rule on fuel inventories? As an example, if somebody buys fuel that is considered excessive, would they block the player. I think they would not as that is money coming in to them. What about collecting coins? Is there a limit?

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
I have been blocked 3 times by GI for having too many fuel/pax in the inventory. As Liz said I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game (on my PC) and it removed the ban all 3 times.

When I uninstalled the game it gave me a screen asking me if I wanted to save my device or server history, and server history takes me to where my game was before I uninstalled it. To be on the safe side you can probably connect the progress to another device, uninstall the game, and then reinstall and connect back to PC with server progress.
Thanks. I will try the uninstallation.

Update: There was no prompt when I uninstalled the app in windows 11. Not keen on requesting reactivation. Not really serious on spending time on this game due to dubious policy. It was routine to me opening up the game, collect coins, send and receive gifts, and some short distance flights. Them explaining it affects game balance without being forewarned gives a lot to be desired. If this amount were to be purchased in their platform, they will be drooling with that $$$$ and turn a blind eye on this so called dubious policy.

Last edited:

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
How do you save up that amount of fuel, that surely takes months
If you are on a fuel ring, and have 5 support accts, you get 2000 fuel each day. That adds to 14000 per week or 56000 per months.
If you are not on a ring, then you rely on random fuel gifts and 2000 fuel from Friday bonus or 8000 per month
If you get daily bonus, additional 200 fuel per day or 6000 per month is available.

I have 12 support accts. Although my fuel is delivered to two main accts of 6 each, theoretically, I can get over 130k fuel each month if I direct all fuel to one acct.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Doubtful in what way? Was there a specific rule on fuel inventories? As an example, if somebody buys fuel that is considered excessive, would they block the player. I think they would not as that is money coming in to them. What about collecting coins? Is there a limit?
About the coins I have 245mi but know someone who has more than a billion. Maybe the limit is 2 billions.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
32K139FTP
Username
Scimn27
About the coins I have 245mi but know someone who has more than a billion. Maybe the limit is 2 billions.
A billion!!! the most i've heard of is 100 million. The person did have lots of unopened collections though

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
A billion!!! the most i've heard of is 100 million. The person did have lots of unopened collections though
Maybe opened a lot of collections to reach 1 billion. Old players don't need coins anymore (no more updates for years).
Talking about myself with 245 million and more than 400 of each collection unopened.

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
My game with highest fuel hovers around 100k. I guess I should start to pay attention when it goes above 150k. Is the 150k all on the fuel meter or is it combined with extra F2000, F1000 fuel cans?

Can someone post their fuel numbers higher than 200k and never had issues?
On the fuel meter. I have not been using those fuel cans. I may have reached nearer to a hundred and if I used that - it could have been worse.. lol..

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Maybe opened a lot of collections to reach 1 billion. Old players don't need coins anymore (no more updates for years).
Talking about myself with 245 million and more than 400 of each collection unopened.
The highest I got is about 20 million just to buy those expensive buildings. What I am questioning in my previous query is the gameplay balance if the inventories are high. Then why not put a limit to it and disable additions once limit is reached? Sloppy gameplay programming at the expense of players.

red_z06

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20481UGAF
Username
red_z06
The highest I got is about 20 million just to buy those expensive buildings. What I am questioning in my previous query is the gameplay balance if the inventories are high. Then why not put a limit to it and disable additions once limit is reached? Sloppy gameplay programming at the expense of players.
I don't think it is about the amount of fuel. They maybe thinking the fuel was obtained illegally (cheat code, hack etc)

This is not about the fuel, but I saw a level 10 player in my event league with full patches of expansion with many building upgraded. Unless he was a Saudi prince, I will bet that he had a airport cash hack of some sort and bought all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom