Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB got It came from outer space???? I have been waiting for ages for the return of that quest!!!!! I hope we will get it to
I've been awaiting this quest return as well. My game reset in the middle of this quest 2 years ago and I missed completing it.

Same here.
Bali Hi has no Crop Circle and UFO monument!

Bali Hi (Android, not updated) cannot visit all neighbours too)
BaliOS (iPad, not updated) can still visit Android neigbours).

Last edited:

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Whats up all!!!! :) This is the wierdest crap I have ever seen from GI.... First, we get Madelin saying there is update, nothng..... Second, some get update but buggy as hell.... Third, we get the biggest line-up of offers in the history of AC, then single little offers.... Fourth, Duke comes and then slides out early..... This has been one freaky year for AC... We have done some awesome stuff and helped each other out but GI has got to step up their game.... No events like last year, keeping us all dangling from strings and when will they finally get an update right?...... I am just chillin and doing my adventure and space map flights..... I am in no rush for this update. ....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Please PM if adding. Will not add without PM.
Username
Sulfe (lvl 60 283★ and 9♥) / Wingit (lvl 60 155★ and 9♥)
Frustration is the only thing that describes my game play at this point. My main game, Sulfe, cannot visit ANY android neighbors. She can only visit iOS neighbors. Message says that player has been gone too long. REALLY? Sulfe is android!!!!!! All my android neighbors have been gone? If they left, I wouldn't blame them!!!!! BUT...my second game, Wingit, can visit all of her neighbors, even the ones that Sulfe cannot visit. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, G!? What's up with that? This is exasperating! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
I am aggravated because they have announced three events, a back to school event, lost mail and this current one they announced a few days ago and I haven't seen any of them. That and this update screw up and no word from them is annoying

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
FB got It came from outer space???? I have been waiting for ages for the return of that quest!!!!! I hope we will get it to
I've been awaiting this quest return as well. My game reset in the middle of this quest 2 years ago and I missed completing it.
The reward isn't good.
Radio telescope which gives 85 coin's in 1h and increases max. Population by 20.
Only thing I am curious about is crop circles as they are the only building besides rocket garden, Alien legacy, space travel monuments & Luna park which increases your terminal.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
And regarding the UFO monument.
If you want to have that, you can buy Mystery super building 3 in which you can get UFO monument, Ski resort,Football monument, Einstein tower,Football Museum etc. And one building named 'NULL'.

D

Deleted member 5399

My updated review in the Windows store.
At first it was a compatibility issue with upgrades, the game crashing all the time; and worst of all GI not being very supportive.
Now things have gotten a whole lot worse, especially for those who play using Windows. It seems that all the other platforms used such as Facebook, Android, Kindle, or Apple even; all of them seem to get certain Quests, or challenges, such as chasing ghosts and goblins for Halloween, valentines Day, Easter, Christmas, Back to School to build a University. Now everyone else gets the updates, and all us Windows players get is the sales of in game cash, coins, land, tokens, or other items, shoved in our faces every week. What I have now as thoughts in my mind regarding Game Insight, are or would be most likely censored. My opinion is don't waste your time playing on Windows, as you will lose out on the cool events others are enjoying.

D

Deleted member 5399

Go look on Facebook and see what they are doing in AC!!!
And previous comments were made regarding GI's crooked retailer of bonuses and maps, among other goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom