Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Best $5 ever spent

matto

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20kcmgbxw
Username
matto
Correct. But if this is what they are doing - it needs to be stated as USD - anything else is just misleading.
Thought you might like an update.
Having put in a ticket a week ago, inc. sending screen shots etc. the response was:

Yep - absolutely nothing.
They could have fixed the $ currancy issue to read US$. Or they could have fixed the checkout to actually charge $4.99.
Or they could have apologised for the misleading pricing - although this could also be an admission of guilt - so maybe too much to expect.
To be honest - the non response was the safest way out for them; just thought I would share this with you - and let you come to your own conclusions.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
So at first I didn't like the new interface, but now that I've completed everything it's a bit easier. No, no daily rewards but you get them as you earn them. As several kind folks have said, the bonuses you can earn especially if you pay the $5 make is pretty worth working for it. You are right that not every thing you get is something you want (Raven S2 anyone?) however I feel it was worth the risk for what I received.

Is anyone else bothering with the competition portion of the game? I'd like to hear what others are thinking.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I'm I'm not fussed about the leagues - although I seem to be in the highest scoring league.

I'm not a fan of the all or nothing approach. I preferred the daily competition. Before, I would get a few of the higher daily rewards, then after completing the event would stop collecting to allow others to get in for some of the higher up prizes.

I'll be getting 15 greenies and 2 platinum chests which is nice, but still prefer the "more silver tokens for everyone" approach.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
Is anyone else bothering with the competition portion of the game? I'd like to hear what others are thinking.

Only from the perspective of trying to protect a top 10 finish on main and top 25 on a support account. Given that, even as a first time for that event, i finished the building and tasks what seems like ages ago it is hard to be overly motivated about it.

I'm I'm not fussed about the leagues - although I seem to be in the highest scoring league.

I'm not a fan of the all or nothing approach. I preferred the daily competition. Before, I would get a few of the higher daily rewards, then after completing the event would stop collecting to allow others to get in for some of the higher up prizes.

I'll be getting 15 greenies and 2 platinum chests which is nice, but still prefer the "more silver tokens for everyone" approach.
What’s your no. 1 score then? My number 1 is 314836. I’m 19 th with 70111. Quite sure if I was in a different league with the same score I’d be in the top 5!

Wow @Madge59230 that is the highest I think. Our top score is 285,681. With 70,111 in our league, you would be 25th. I had asked around before but couldn't find a score higher than our league - which was AleCho at the time.
So I'm doing OK then

1597768315916.png

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Next event I’m starting a week late. I kid not. Get a less wacky league!

Not a bad idea - I started 5 days later due to vacation, now I am with 62.660 2nd in my league, around 3.300 behind 1st (and nearly 14.000 in front of the 3rd). He was at one point I think already 17k away, but now I nearly got him ;)

Top Bottom