Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Benefits of landing guest planes

A lot of new players don't spend much effort landing guest planes. But there are immense benefits from doing this. Landing guest planes
guest_plane_radar.png
1) yields experience points and coins (see table below)
2) provides you with additional fuel (1 unit) or passengers (see table)
2) builds up your inventory of repair items
4) drops items to complete collections that yield more coins, experience, flight items and buildings

All levels of plane will drop items for the following collections
  • Lost and Found: 200 coins, 100 exp plus a Mystery Set that contains 5 random items for flights, repair or duty free
  • Ancient Reptile: 800 coins, 400 exp
This table shows what other benefits and collections you can get from Guest Planes drops

Tip 1: The faster you upgrade your runways, the quicker you will be able to land the larger planes that yield the higher value collections. You don't need to own the big planes to land guest flights for large planes.
Tip 2: Some of these buildings also come up for sale in the bank for 99 greenies. Since you can get them for free by landing planes, never waste greenies to purchase these buildings.
Tip 3: During some events, you can get a spyglass from the event store using event currency (so no real cost to you). This greatly increases the drop rate from guest planes.

Runway
Level
PlaneExperience
Added
CollectionCollection
Coins
Collection
Experience
BuildingBuilding YieldPopulation
Required
Electricity
Required
Level 1Swallow252Smart and Smarter300140Smart House18 pax / 30 m+53
Level 2Owl463Path to Passion800400Perfume Store70 coins / 1 h 30 m+74
Level 3Hawk674Chess Table1600600Chess Club90 coins / 4 h+126
Level 4Raven885Puzzles of the Past1600600House of Doubts48 pax / 12 h+1512
Level 5Eagle10208Puzzles of the Past1600600House of Doubts48 pax / 12 h+1512
Level 6Jumbo10208Joy Ride20001000House of Disturbance85 pax / 20 h+1813
Level 7Giant15309The Art of War20001000House of Wax160 coins / 11 h+2215
Level 8Falcon204010All Flesh is Grass20001000Private Conservatory105 coins/4 h---12
Level 9Thunderbird255011Omnia Mea Mecum Porto20001000Data Center65 coins/2 h+1215
Level 10Condor306012Snakes on a Plane20001000Terrarium156 coins/18 h+2522

The Smart House should be a high priority for all users. These are great passenger producers that require little electricity.

Last edited:

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Which collection (guest plane) has the best building reward?
If you’re only about bother the building, not the coins from collections, I’d say the smart house is the best guest plane building. Produces as much passenger as a house with pool but in half the time.

Last edited:

Nit Nit

Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
27edojj7w
Username
Nit
If you’re only about bother the building, not the coins form collections, I’d say the smart house is the best guest plane building. Produces as much passenger as a house with pool but in half the time.
And smart house requires just+5 population compared to +18 for the house with pool - which is really good for us low level players.

Captain Goren Fox

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03mswcgnn
Username
Steve F.
A warning about upgrading runways:
I upgraded my runway to 7 (jumbo/giant) for the express purpose of landing larger guest planes. Did not want to spend 300k of coins on a Giant; too many higher priorities for these coins. I have weather station 3 and got a rude surprise on day 9 when the game asked me to fly to a location requiring a Giant. Can’t change the mission so no free weather vane for me :(
The game appears, at least for the weather station task, to use your highest runway level NOT your highest level plane in inventory when assigning the task. Very frustrating! Would be curious to know if anything else is subject to this “quirk”??

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
A warning about upgrading runways:
I upgraded my runway to 7 (jumbo/giant) for the express purpose of landing larger guest planes. Did not want to spend 300k of coins on a Giant; too many higher priorities for these coins. I have weather station 3 and got a rude surprise on day 9 when the game asked me to fly to a location requiring a Giant. Can’t change the mission so no free weather vane for me :(
The game appears, at least for the weather station task, to use your highest runway level NOT your highest level plane in inventory when assigning the task. Very frustrating! Would be curious to know if anything else is subject to this “quirk”??
I get that too. But I think it's a function of the level you are at rather than the runways you have. I just leveled up the other day and am only now getting flights to destinations I can't fly to because I don't have the buildings (sweets factory). It's kind of crazy too that I can't fly there because I have plenty of fruit lollipops even if I don't have the building

Top Bottom