Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Been away for a few years and starting back from scratch....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
I am starting over again with Airport City, trying to feel my way through the game again and I know I need friends! ( new and old)!! Can someone help me with syncing my game I started on my I phone 6 with my I pad? (Is that even possible?)
My username is coachoatie07
Would love to have all the friends I can get, I know I need to update my signature so in the process now!!
Thanks in advance for your help!!

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
With the mobile versions of the game Your city can only live on one device. I have 2 separate cities one my iPhone and one on my iPad
With the Facebook version of the game you can play it wherever you login to Facebook
(But I don't know if the Facebook version runs on mobile phone browsers.

I think airport city support can give you a special code as a one off if you want to transfer you game to a different device if you log a ticket with them.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
With the mobile versions of the game Your city can only live on one device. I have 2 separate cities one my iPhone and one on my iPad
With the Facebook version of the game you can play it wherever you login to Facebook
(But I don't know if the Facebook version runs on mobile phone browsers.

I think airport city support can give you a special code as a one off if you want to transfer you game to a different device if you log a ticket with them.
Thank you for the add!!! Sent you passengers for now, will try to help you in any way in the future!

Welcome back! I think I still have you on both of my LY and LY2 games. However my LY game cannot updated due to Android version capability issue, I will need to get a new device and transfer that game later. For my LY2 game, I still have you on my neighbor list as "COACHO-ADDRADAR" at level 50, do you still play that game?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I am starting over again with Airport City, trying to feel my way through the game again and I know I need friends! ( new and old)!! Can someone help me with syncing my game I started on my I phone 6 with my I pad? (Is that even possible?)
My username is coachoatie07
Would love to have all the friends I can get, I know I need to update my signature so in the process now!!
Thanks in advance for your help!!
WelCome Back! ;)

Top Bottom