Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Bank Problem

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Most the time if I try to click on the bank nothing happens. If I restart the game I get what is below. I have not been able to get my free items from the for a couple of days now. This happening to anyone else? This is only happening in one of my games.

1619544124555.png

Most the time if I try to click on the bank nothing happens. If I restart the game I get what is below. I have not been able to get my free items from the for a couple of days now. This happening to anyone else? This is only happening in one of my games.

View attachment 51681
This has surfaced a few times and apparently is a paint offer but to which you likely haven't updated (windows) for it to properly display.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ewbrrvs
Username
wollehh
Meistens passiert nichts, wenn ich versuche, auf die Bank zu klicken. Wenn ich das Spiel neu starte, bekomme ich das, was unten steht. Ich kann meine Gratisartikel seit einigen Tagen nicht mehr von der bekommen. Passiert das jemand anderem? Dies passiert nur in einem meiner Spiele.

View attachment 51681
H.abe das gleiche Problem!

Device
  1. Android

View attachment 51681
I think it happens because the building is not available now

Top Bottom