Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Baggage tags

Baggage tags come from guest planes only (unless you want to spend money) but, after landing more than 30 guest planes so far, I have received not a single tag. I'm thinking of giving this event a pass.
I have already collected 34 baggage tags playing intermittently just today (not including the ones I have used). I can send you baggage tags if you want :)

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
But why nothing from the guest planes?
I’ve had a few drop, but I’ve not been playing much, and not paying much attention. I happen to have loads, must be from years back. All I can suggest, other than gifts which seems most lucrative, is use a few bonuses.
Although if I’m honest, I’ve had SC running and the drops still seem dismal.

I guess some events are just harder than others. I don’t remember this one - invest had it before, but it doesn’t look like I’ve completed it as I still have items in the quest line.

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
This event starts really slow, I struggled with baggage tags for the first few hours with no bonuses. Once i got the Stage 2 done, used up my remaining free ads for the day, and the tents were available was able to get enough drum sticks for a spy glass. Since then have been steadily building up surplus tags.

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Have had lvl 2 from the beginning due to left overs from last year, so I had the tents right away - but..... except for a smattering of baggage tags, I have received nothing from event flights (except drumsticks) or guest planes. Not my event, apparently.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20nypra11
Username
MAC AIR
Have had lvl 2 from the beginning due to left overs from last year, so I had the tents right away - but..... except for a smattering of baggage tags, I have received nothing from event flights (except drumsticks) or guest planes. Not my event, apparently.
I'm hearing you, in the past 24 hours I have been landing guest planes constantly and have only had handful of baggage tags. It's really frustrating as the tags seem to be foundation to the whole event. If you don't have tags, you can't do much else.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Not having played this event before, I had to start from scratch. The format uses too much video (which tend to be repeated time and time again). I spent money to get started and drop improved after level 1 stage. Now on level 3 stage and find the 30 minute wait for drops very tedious and the drop rate is awful. This event has been the worst one yet. There seems little strategy just an event to tie you to the screen for hours. Very frustrating and not one I would try again. Sadly as often appears the case, the drops of items you no longer need increase which means that at least I will have surplus for the next repeat of this event. Deep joy!

I will persevere - hate being beaten but shame it’s doesn’t feel challenging just boring.

Keith

Cap'n Eddie

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20866irh
Username
Capn Eddie
Not having played this event before, I had to start from scratch. The format uses too much video (which tend to be repeated time and time again). I spent money to get started and drop improved after level 1 stage. Now on level 3 stage and find the 30 minute wait for drops very tedious and the drop rate is awful. This event has been the worst one yet. There seems little strategy just an event to tie you to the screen for hours. Very frustrating and not one I would try again. Sadly as often appears the case, the drops of items you no longer need increase which means that at least I will have surplus for the next repeat of this event. Deep joy!

I will persevere - hate being beaten but shame it’s doesn’t feel challenging just boring.

Keith
Exactly. The only progress I've made is from the speed-ups(ads). A few baggage tags, but not enough to keep the planes flying to event destinations. I thought I was, maybe, missing something fundamental, but, it seems to be just an unnecessarily difficult event Boring, frustrating, mind melting.

Top Bottom