Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back To School event

For information:

Received from support “. . . Unfortunately, the event has ended due to a technical issue. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused by this situation!

However, all players will receive their rewards, and the event will be launched again soon. . . .”

(I have iPad Air and iPhone - no updates, as yet)

Last edited:

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
got lucky & not spend my saved up fuel trying to compete
I was distracted by life & when i checked my flights they all turned into Turkey flts
fell sympathy for those who used hundreds or thousands of oil units to play 😟

I believe it was not intended by GI to run the event. They have to make tests to prove everything works fine. I believe the test platform with all the test games were left in Russia and they have no access to it. The only reasonable way is to run the event for a few hours on live server and test the functionalities. We have to be patient. I personally consider it as good sign they do not want to abandon this game and trying to keep players motivated. It would be better to stop complaining and just see the glass half full and not half empty.

ArditoDesio

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03yxi0uma
Username
Ardito Desio
I believe it was not intended by GI to run the event. They have to make tests to prove everything works fine. I believe the test platform with all the test games were left in Russia and they have no access to it. The only reasonable way is to run the event for a few hours on live server and test the functionalities. We have to be patient. I personally consider it as good sign they do not want to abandon this game and trying to keep players motivated. It would be better to stop complaining and just see the glass half full and not half empty.
From G! support:
"Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately, the event had to be cancelled due to some technical difficulties. Sorry for the inconvenience! However, all players will receive their rewards, and the event will be launched again soon. I've added 20 banknotes to your game as a replacement bonus for the Premium Pass purchase. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact me again, I’ll be glad to help you!”

On Android, the event "completed" about 2 hours ago with 5+ days still left. And when I closed and opened the game again, the event started all over with nothing completed (when I already completed everything several days ago), and the counter has a new 12+ days. So we will need to redo the whole event looks like.

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
On Android, the event "completed" about 2 hours ago with 5+ days still left. And when I closed and opened the game again, the event started all over with nothing completed (when I already completed everything several days ago), and the counter has a new 12+ days. So we will need to redo the whole event looks like.
Here's the thing. This event has been so glitchy, I wouldn't even waste resources on playing it. Many players like myself haven't even had it yet, both the first and second times.

Top Bottom