Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Auto download - event for windows

Now :)

1636728141339.png

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help. Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."
"No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me." So the rowboat went on.
Then came a motorboat. The fellow in the motorboat shouted,"Jump in, I can save you."
"No thanks, I'm praying to God. He is going to save me." The motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety”.
Again he replied, "No thanks, God is going to save me." So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He confronted God and he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you let me drown - why??"

God replied, "I sent you a rowboat, a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

They gave you iOS, LINUX and Android... and you choose to use Microsoft?!? 🤪 :banghead::hilarious:

A fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help. Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, "Jump in, I can save you."
"No, it's OK, I'm praying to God and he is going to save me." So the rowboat went on.
Then came a motorboat. The fellow in the motorboat shouted,"Jump in, I can save you."
"No thanks, I'm praying to God. He is going to save me." The motorboat went on.

Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted, "Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety”.
Again he replied, "No thanks, God is going to save me." So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.

Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He confronted God and he exclaimed, "I had faith in you but you let me drown - why??"

God replied, "I sent you a rowboat, a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?"

They gave you iOS, LINUX and Android... and you choose to use Microsoft?!? 🤪 :banghead::hilarious:
laughing.gif
So thats why I'm drowning LOL!
underwater.jpg

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Finally :D congratulation for the free 20 airport cash and the 5 lucky tickets windows players.
We deserve more than 20 airport cash 👻
They gave us the compensation and now another issue cropped up - damaged game. Sent advice to support and no reply yet. This is problematic.

Top Bottom