Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Apologies for the noobish question, but is 1 unit of fuel the fastest way to generate it?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xlp029
Username
Bertron
right now my airport is producing 1 unit of fuel a minute on top of random fuel I receive from guest planes. I am relying on it heavily to speed up flights so I can finish weekly missions.

Do the refineries simply increase the cap on the fuel I can hold, or do they generate fuel of their own? I am close to pulling the trigger on this 50K small oil refinery but I don't want to spend that much only to find out that it doesn't generate additional fuel.

Thanks for the help :D

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
The oil refinery does not produce oil. It only raises the amount of fuel you can store. The fuel station is where you can pay to get additional fuel for coins. You can also join a fuel ring. There are a couple that have advertised on the forum that they have openings.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
The oil refinery does not produce oil. It only raises the amount of fuel you can store. The fuel station is where you can pay to get additional fuel for coins. You can also join a fuel ring. There are a couple that have advertised on the forum that they have openings.

volly

150+ Star Club
Fuel management is one of the kings in this game. I have level 2 in both the small and large refineries and I'm at level 52. I also have my fuel station fully leveled up. This puts my fuel at 193 max. I still land every plane for the fuel bonuses (except falcons for I do not have a level 6 runway - never buy that runway - wait for level 7)
Fuel rings really help for each player can drop you a 20 unit fuel barrel each day.
Cheers!
-V

Top Bottom