Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Apogee (Green) Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ignore me! Didnt realise you had to complete collections for each launch! Unfortunately I wont be able to take part.
No worries, my second game joined a QL Green Launch this morning and used my collections too, so it will need to complete all 4 collections again before it can join another launch. I will post here again when it is ready for another Green :).

eat007

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahkdwlo , 04fsgyc9
Username
erik1itemneeded, erik2itemneeded
Ah ignore me! Didnt realise you had to complete collections for each launch! Unfortunately I wont be able to take part.
That's indeed a pain. What helps a lot is to activate golden dice (yes it's 4 greens) when yr game is ready to visit neighbors and then click away on the astronaut academies, training centers, planetariums and launch platforms. That should give quite a few collection items. You can combine this with landing planes. It also works on those items.

Lanki

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azlab69
Username
!lanki_...
Hey guys,

i have a green with QL on pad. Just join and have fun

update: 2 QL now
update 2: started