Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Anyone else missing their launched rocket?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
So a few hours ago I successfully launched a rocket. Now the normal icon indicating an in-progress rocket trip is gone, and when I click on the launch pad I receive a message that I need an internet connection. I clearly have an internet connection.

Anyone else seeing this? Maybe GI is having another server issue? I hope that I get the launch credit!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03r44tsg2
Username
Emily Forum M
I'm having the same issue - my red launch came back and I never received any rewards.
When I try to click on the launch pad, it says I need an internet connection.

Also having issues with sending gifts and videos.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20b5z0tjv
Username
kenny1952
Same issue here, unable to access launch progress.
I hope I don't loose too much launch time.

So a few hours ago I successfully launched a rocket. Now the normal icon indicating an in-progress rocket trip is gone, and when I click on the launch pad I receive a message that I need an internet connection. I clearly have an internet connection.

Anyone else seeing this? Maybe GI is having another server issue? I hope that I get the launch credit!
Yes my green rocket gone

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
Seems like the GI server is having problems. If you will note, this ssem to happened during this same period/day last week.

Top Bottom