Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Anyone Else Gift List Not Updated?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I have no Repair Base level 7 or Control Tower/Terminal level 11 items to send from Derby or Tatsuo even though they are at level 75/74. Support says this is normal.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Request #7744389

I reached level 75 in game ...
  • 796c91224c4c3f33e9534118cd7175ff

David ScheuerYesterday at 13:27

I reached level 75 in game 20h2qgu9 and my gift list does not have any new repair base, control tower or terminal items to send to neighbors.

• mary.jpg

Mary HeidenYesterday at 15:41
    Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!

My name is Mary and I am glad to assist you today. I would really love to help you but I was unable to determine the nature of your inquiry based on the information you have provided. Please, reply to this e-mail with more details on the issue you are experiencing and attach screenshots illustrating the problem, if necessary.

I am looking forward to your reply! Once I have the needed information, I will take care of your case and make sure your concern is resolved.

Sincerely,
    Mary
    Game Insight Support Team

David ScheuerYesterday at 16:49
    When I got to level 75 in my SDave game I have new items to send in my gift list: x-ray flaw detector, self balancing scooter and air purifier. My 20h2qgu9 game is also at level 75 and I do not have any of those items to gift. I have attached screenshots showing both.
  • mary.jpg

Mary HeidenYesterday at 18:03
    Thank you for the information given!

I am going to escalate your request to our tech team. They will take up the question to ensure the best solution for you.

The case review can ask some time and I'll revert to you when I have an update for your case. I'm leaving the request open so you can reach back out with additional questions any time.

Sincerely,
    Mary

David ScheuerYesterday at 22:46
    Thank you!

• mary.jpg

Mary HeidenToday at 06:35
    Each player has an individual set of items to send as gifts to neighbors. This range changes with updates and becomes larger when you reach new game levels.

In case you receive a present from a neighbor and use the Send in return button to make a present, you will give this player not the same item but the one from the list of your available gifts.

Sincerely,
    Mary

David ScheuerToday at 08:32
    Yes, but I need to be able to send the new level 7 Repair Base, Level 11 Terminal and level 11 Control Tower gifts like everyone else!

Thanks Mary

• mary.jpg

Mary HeidenToday at 14:08
    As a matter of fact, the concept described by you cannot be referred to as some kind of error. The situation addressed can actually take place, but it is perfectly normal as it is one of the game features and a part of the developers' plan.

Despite the fact that it is supposed to be this way and there is no technical malfunction taking place in your game, I certainly understand that you may find this part of the game play a bit confusing, that is why I have transferred your comment to the developers so they could take it under advisement and probably change the game-play and the game design to make this aspect of the game more likable and self-explanatory.
    If you find any other aspect of the game not clear enough, please feel free to contact me any time. I will be happy to let the developers know of your opinion.

Should you come across any questions, please contact our Support Team! We are always glad to help you!

Sincerely,
    Mary

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
That shouldn't be the trigger. I didn't start building town hall 11 but have item in gift list. Items for next level is usually triggered by upgrade to level before (10 in this case).

Top Bottom