Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Anyone else ever have this problem?

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
I deleted it, as @LX Air - Teresa said. It didn't affect my game at all. The only reason you would want to keep it is if you want to go back to Windows for some reason. Even then, you could just re-install it, and you would have to link your progress again. It doesn't really matter, just personal choice.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Thank you for the responses, it's appreciated! Will keep the Win Store version, I'll just unpin it so I don't have it to accidentally click on it. :p

OMG i just realized i have an account w/ Windows ... kill it, they collecting ur info tied to u, better yet change IP if u can after killing ur account❗❗

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
Lot of good having this if GI cant see our complaints. I discovered that so-called desktop app for MS players,............ I tried just clicking the nank and the buttons there are just for shits and giggles, like GI shits on us Windows players then laughs in our faces. The sub game is there on that app, while main game though its been played on the app, on bluestacks and downloaded and played thru MS store, at one time it accepted my pay methods as well as I do daily trivia for rewards points, but niether of those are accepted too. Maybe I spent way too much time and money on this damn thing, maybe its tellin me to quit

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Lot of good having this if GI cant see our complaints. I discovered that so-called desktop app for MS players,............ I tried just clicking the nank and the buttons there are just for shits and giggles, like GI shits on us Windows players then laughs in our faces. The sub game is there on that app, while main game though its been played on the app, on bluestacks and downloaded and played thru MS store, at one time it accepted my pay methods as well as I do daily trivia for rewards points, but neither of those are accepted too. Maybe I spent way too much time and money on this damn thing, maybe its telling me to quit
🤔 i can see how it seems its time to move on to a diff game given how restrictive, dare i say borderline oppressive the game is. I'd play tribez, but several of the add on missions over the yrs are repetitive & take FOREVER. I'll play the "free" version instead.

I saw an old post in search for how to transfer game with GI link & similar to me for diff reason I'm borderline homebound.
Working from home i have luxury to play in background & when i have downtime, but i'd rather play Civilization / SimCity 4, but they too complex to play while working.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20halcdzw
Username
Cassandra
🤔 i can see how it seems its time to move on to a diff game given how restrictive, dare i say borderline oppressive the game is. I'd play tribez, but several of the add on missions over the yrs are repetitive & take FOREVER. I'll play the "free" version instead.

I saw an old post in search for how to transfer game with GI link & similar to me for diff reason I'm borderline homebound.
Working from home i have luxury to play in background & when i have downtime, but i'd rather play Civilization / SimCity 4, but they too complex to play while working.
Understand the homebound issues. Same here have been last 12, 13 years and it sucks as well, you can only find so much to occupy the time, or watch so much TV,........... So when there is a game, that at one time I did enjoy, and now restricted against my will, without having done any wrong; its like being punished; in more ways than imagineable

Top Bottom