Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Anyone else ever have this problem?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I just got a new PC. I downloaded Airport City from the Microsoft store. Played it until I got to level 7 or 8, then quit for the night. When I came back to start the game, the game will get to the GI! page, then a message comes up telling me that AC is not on my account, and to sign in at the store. I am already signed into an old email I had for when I had a WIndows phone. Being a new PC, I Had to sign into Microsoft to do a couple of things. Now, I haven't been on Windows (Computer went down a year or so ago and obviously the phone is no longer in service), so have been playing on Android. Decided to try it on Windows again. Back in the day, I was never signed into Microsoft, so not sure if that's the reason, or if it's because I used an old email that was attached to a phone or what. Has anyone else had this problem, and anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?

I deleted the game was able to download the game again after a few hours, started it, was given the option of starting at level 1, or the last game on the server. I started the server one, and my game was restored. I played it a few hours, then signed off. When ai came back a few hours later, I got the same message about it not being on my account again.

I just got a new PC. I downloaded Airport City from the Microsoft store. Played it until I got to level 7 or 8, then quit for the night. When I came back to start the game, the game will get to the GI! page, then a message comes up telling me that AC is not on my account, and to sign in at the store. I am already signed into an old email I had for when I had a WIndows phone. Being a new PC, I Had to sign into Microsoft to do a couple of things. Now, I haven't been on Windows (Computer went down a year or so ago and obviously the phone is no longer in service), so have been playing on Android. Decided to try it on Windows again. Back in the day, I was never signed into Microsoft, so not sure if that's the reason, or if it's because I used an old email that was attached to a phone or what. Has anyone else had this problem, and anyone have any ideas of how to fix it?

I deleted the game was able to download the game again after a few hours, started it, was given the option of starting at level 1, or the last game on the server. I started the server one, and my game was restored. I played it a few hours, then signed off. When ai came back a few hours later, I got the same message about it not being on my account again.
They are getting picky with the email. Rule now is one email, one game, so perhaps you must be sure which email is connected to which game, no matter the platform.
i didn’t understand if you were just starting a new game or wanted to transfer your android game to win10. if you’re starting a new support game, I’d say to give a try on the GI-PC version.

I still have my phone game, not sure if I want to deal with putting it on Trail yet though.
Playing on the windows app isn't the same as Trail. Also on Trail you don't get the events. I have gone back from Trail to the app, and am happy there. Better bonuses and the events. Good luck!
Fingers crossed.png

Paula

350+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
04YRYSMQ0
Username
Paula [items needed]
Playing on the windows app isn't the same as Trail. Also on Trail you don't get the events. I have gone back from Trail to the app, and am happy there. Better bonuses and the events. Good luck!
View attachment 68179
I did the exact same thing. Windows has way fewer glitches, and it has events!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
By "Windows app", do you mean from the store or Game Insight page download?

I thought the Trail stuff was when you downloaded the game from GI page...

Must have missed something somewhere...🙄

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hmm. I have complaints about Android, but as my phone game is my main, it would be nice to have it on my PC instead.

So would that effect the new game I just started on Windows? Or would I be able to ply both?

I think when you know how to use the link game progress function on different devices, you can store the game progress or restore the game progress on a certain device very conveniently.
You don't have to encounter all kinds of problems like before to cause the game progress to disappear and need to contact GI frequently.

Play the game under the correct rules of the game. Unless some normal functions in the game are damaged, you need to contact GI to submit questions.

Mega Fleet Lord

Free Federation
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
20RG6CM2E
Username
FleetLord
Hmm. I have complaints about Android, but as my phone game is my main, it would be nice to have it on my PC instead.

So would that effect the new game I just started on Windows? Or would I be able to ply both?
all data transferred to win app (not trial website game ver) after using GI link to transfer to the win app ver.

More important obliterate ur log in to MS, they use it to track ur personal habits & then sell it like apple, goolag etc

I keep my win games all separated under different win users accounts each with its own email. So in your case I would set up a new win user account, and would install the GI-win app version, linked to the main (and making sure the email account is different)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Okay, bit of an update. Decided to experiment and try doing the GI app version using my newest game (As this user account has that email). It successfully linked the game, and also obtained the White Whale, so must have done something right.

Will try switching over my main Android game the same way (Using a different Win user as @LX Air - Teresa suggested). One more stupid question, once you have linked the game, do you delete the Windows Store version, or keep it?

Okay, bit of an update. Decided to experiment and try doing the GI app version using my newest game (As this user account has that email). It successfully linked the game, and also obtained the White Whale, so must have done something right.

Will try switching over my main Android game the same way (Using a different Win user as @LX Air - Teresa suggested). One more stupid question, once you have linked the game, do you delete the Windows Store version, or keep it?
I'd say delete it, so you won't open the wrong one in the future. My - so far - only game in GI-PC was previously trail only, so I didn't even had a win store version for that one. but perhaps someone else who migrated from WinStore to GI-PC can confirm...

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thank you for the responses, it's appreciated! Will keep the Win Store version, I'll just unpin it so I don't have it to accidentally click on it. :p

Top Bottom