Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Anybody getting stardust?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
This is ridiculous. I collect only christmas elves on every friend visit (and btw, when I went from 6 hearts to 7 hearts the amount of people I could visit each day dropped by 5 and I still can't see friends names - except for aero for some reason). I get gifts of old lanterns many times a day and I haven't been able to sent a single flight in 2 days. Nothing is dropping stardust. I might use 30-40 old lanterns each day, but still no star dust.

Is anyone else having this problem?

This is the worse challenge yet IMHO

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Chloe11111 i feel your pain! i hardly get lanterns from the elves and i rely on neighbours to send me them but even then for every 10 lanterns I am lucky if I get one stardust, it's always something else like a stocking so i have 20 sleighs. Then when I do send the sleighs to lapland they drop either nothing or maybe 1 present and then when I send the planes to the other continents I get nothing? I seriously thought it was a bug but I think it's honestly just very very very very seldom drop rates SIGH!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
on ipad only 07d07h to complete the mission. I have enoght items to built Ice Palace, only need specific items before that.
And yes, drop rates from flight is tooo extreme.
Today, i visited 8 neighbours (40 chances) and got 8 lanterns only. Then from 8 elves i got 2 star dusts and one Wooden sleight. :confused:

But items for building, that's the main problem. Very very rare drops... Almost since beginning i'm waiting stuff for iglu :sleep:

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
sgabor, as soon as you get to 7 hearts you may have the problem I'm having.

When I had six hearts I could visit 9 people (I'm guessing 3 free visits and one for each heart). So I obviously expected to visit 10 people when I got to 7 hearts.

Nope, I can now visit 5 people. This has been going on for a week already. I got nothing from GI support yet.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I just got a reply about the number of visits. It looks pretty much the same as the reply I got when I reported that all my friends names show "username" (which has been going on for 5 months now)

Our engineers have identified the error and are working on the problem to take necessary steps and eliminate the issue in the upcoming updates. Although the request is marked as solved, it might require us some time to fix everything. We shall do our best to implement appropriate changes in future updates. Please, stay tuned and keep an eye on news and upcoming game versions.

So it looks like I won't be completing this quest.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
sgabor, as soon as you get to 7 hearts you may have the problem I'm having.

When I had six hearts I could visit 9 people (I'm guessing 3 free visits and one for each heart). So I obviously expected to visit 10 people when I got to 7 hearts.

Nope, I can now visit 5 people. This has been going on for a week already. I got nothing from GI support yet.
That's really not good news. I am closing to 7 hearts, yes. Probably on Sunday.
But in that case, what else could i do? I am visiting neighbours daily, and from 8 now dont want to go below, to 5.
I expected 9 or 10. Doh, GI :cautious:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
That's weird. With 7 hearts I was able to visit 10 neighbours a day, now I have 8 hearts I can visit 11. But it seems to differ as I heard more of these kind of stories.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
That's really not good news. I am closing to 7 hearts, yes. Probably on Sunday.
But in that case, what else could i do? I am visiting neighbours daily, and from 8 now dont want to go below, to 5.
I expected 9 or 10. Doh, GI :cautious:

Euh? Im on 8 hearts and can visit way more than 5... How much exactly i dont know...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
I had to do something today I didn't want to do. I bought a gift package for 2 greenies. The only good thing is it contains 20 old lanterns and 20 stardusts. I def think 2 greenies was worth that. That would have taken me 10 days to get them at these drop rates

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aln6ipd
Username
bibigarf
Hello
i also buy 2 gift package, one for full price and one with 50% discount
this was the only way to get some star dusts
and now i wait only for the gloves for finish all this special building
yaron

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
I think I am going to have a little store of stardusts and then buy a Spy Glass to increase my chance of item drops and then sent like 20 sleighs off and see what they come back with! It's the only way I can see me finishing the tasks

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I used 80 lanterns yesterday, i got this time only 17 stardusts which provided me only 6gifts.... What a bs :-(

tdv ... send me that magic lanterns from the beginning of the mission! They dropped every 3rd a stardust...

Top Bottom