Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Anoying SOLO 24 bug

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
In last hour i did joined to @Fatdaz on Red. Do not know what happened, but when launch in opened, i see myself as solo launch only, no Fatdaz, nobody. Solo, single, alone in cold space darknes. I cannot see myself even from second game. Should be QL launch, probably back in 2h 24m, if would be only one QL, or even before, as we know...

This bug is really anoying. Do not want to fill 3000by myself, nobody cannot see me and help me.
Would be good if this bug could be solved... Really not sure why this is happening. Had more then 200 Red launches last week, never had same problem. But, had this problem several times before. Doh, waiting another day without flying... :blackeye:

image.jpg

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city

I think I was on all of Fatdaz's red launches this morning! I definitely didn't see you name appear during the launch!
I assumed that, yes. Probably you have several launches, but i am wondering, why is this happening. Only to me or others have same problem - sometimes?

I assume that is causing the problem:

On android, if i want to join a launch, and launch gone already, user is warned "This launch is no longer available" and i cannot join that particular launch. I need to joins others, if they are in Red waiting room, start my own, or wait till user with QL return. But, it looks this is not working on iOS. Had several same problems, with this solo bug. Maybe i am joining launch in same seconds as they are launching. Because I am too late, I am not warned by message, but game starts my launch as solo. :eek:

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
@Gt city

"On android, if i want to join a launch, and launch gone already, user is warned "This launch is no longer available" and i cannot join that particular launch."

I have seen this message on ios too..

I don't see your name in the waiting room either!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city
I have seen this message on ios too..

I don't see your name in the waiting room either!
I never seen this message on iOS...
And that nobody can see me now, in waiting room, YES, this is a problem, and i think this is a bug. So, regarding that i have enought collections, i will just wait till tomorrow, not worth to fill 3000 by myself...

Yesterday morning, i joined to @eat007 in his QL launch, from my both games. Works fine on android (2h 24m to return), but got 24h bug on main game. Today, i joined to another QL, got 24h solo launch... :blackeye: + :blackeye:

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I never seen this message on iOS...
And that nobody can see me now, in waiting room, YES, this is a problem, and i think this is a bug. So, regarding that i have enought collections, i will just wait till tomorrow, not worth to fill 3000 by myself...

Yesterday morning, i joined to @eat007 in his QL launch, from my both games. Works fine on android (2h 24m to return), but got 24h bug on main game. Today, i joined to another QL, got 24h solo launch... :blackeye: + :blackeye:
Its better to fail launch then alone put 3000 points.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@Gt city
This "ghost launch" bug has been around for a couple of years. I got it often enough to start making a list of those neighbors who I should not join. As you know, the only options are to finish the launch yourself of just let the time pass without adding fuel.
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Gt city
This "ghost launch" bug has been around for a couple of years. I got it often enough to start making a list of those neighbors who I should not join. As you know, the only options are to finish the launch yourself of just let the time pass without adding fuel.
Cheers,
Tom
Thanks. Will pass it, to fill 3000 on my own, no thanks. Have a fuel, but for most of it i should use Large Fuel Tanks.
I do not like this ghost launches... But yes, i have a list of few too, so obviously one more on that list :(

I did hope, that with new updates this would change... It looks not...

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
In last hour i did joined to @Fatdaz on Red. Do not know what happened, but when launch in opened, i see myself as solo launch only, no Fatdaz, nobody. Solo, single, alone in cold space darknes. I cannot see myself even from second game. Should be QL launch, probably back in 2h 24m, if would be only one QL, or even before, as we know...

This bug is really anoying. Do not want to fill 3000by myself, nobody cannot see me and help me.
Would be good if this bug could be solved... Really not sure why this is happening. Had more then 200 Red launches last week, never had same problem. But, had this problem several times before. Doh, waiting another day without flying... :blackeye:

View attachment 1503
Sounds real eerie.
Beam me up, Scotty! :LOL:

@Dave comment got me thinking.
Maybe Free2Play / Ivan should tell us in this forum if GI would like to do something new with QL play on the server side.
So we can prepare not to flush our QL in that time period.
Today multiple QL doesn't work at all infact with participants without QL will automatically have 24 hours.
QL have the most value in greenies term.
What a waste .. What a shame ..

Unless GI want to revert back the QL play to the old style (boring style).
Well .. my opinion is .. without the new style QL there will be no party at AC.

@Dave comment got me thinking.
Maybe Free2Play / Ivan should tell us in this forum if GI would like to do something new with QL play on the server side.
So we can prepare not to flush our QL in that time period.
Today multiple QL doesn't work at all infact with participants without QL will automatically have 24 hours.
QL have the most value in greenies term.
What a waste .. What a shame ..

Unless GI want to revert back the QL play to the old style (boring style).
Well .. my opinion is .. without the new style QL there will be no party at AC.

I think it would be a very unwise move if they were to get rid of the QL party. It will simply push people away, rather then draw them in and keep them active as it does at the moment. Because of the QL parties, I buy green notes so I can use the Golden Dice when I visit neighbors. I think many people are probably the same.

All depends on whether using multiple QL's is actually part of the game, or whether it was a bug like being able to use Business Class bonus on red space launches.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I think it would be a very unwise move if they were to get rid of the QL party. It will simply push people away, rather then draw them in and keep them active as it does at the moment. Because of the QL parties, I buy green notes so I can use the Golden Dice when I visit neighbors. I think many people are probably the same.

All depends on whether using multiple QL's is actually part of the game, or whether it was a bug like being able to use Business Class bonus on red space launches.
I remember reading somewhere written by GI that you can combine QL's to expedite your space trips even more... So I assume that multiple QL launches are intended by design.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I think it was a bug originally, but they presented it later as a feature....
I think the fact that neighbors got 2.24 was the original feature so not QL holders could join a QL....... The speeding up wasn't planned....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Was couriuos again today, if it would work... Joined to @Fatdaz again... And got super solo 24h red launch as bonus... :blackeye::bag::banghead:

Works fine on android.(y)

Yes, @greensmith Need to update my list... :hungover::hilarious:

Top Bottom