Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android update is out, includes Holloween

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
flip123, spoke too soon, I got a first crash now on my main game, it is a hard one, it froze up my whole tablet and had to push the power button for 10 seconds to shut it down. :( I hope I don't have this everyday.
Long, I didn't do the update yet so please keep me informed.
The reinstall is now about a year ago....

I can only gift leyden jar. Found something annoying with this update already, though guessing it might already be the case on ios, flights for maps you are currently using no longer appear at all on the main flights screen, you have to go to a separate maps flight screen and scroll to it as well, annoying!
Yes that's annoying but informative.
So we don't have to keep track our adventure flights ourselves.
The annoying thing that is fixed to the adventure list when we try to make a flight.
Like this quest destination is listed to the regular list.
We should have capabilities to choose for our main list.

Yes that's annoying but informative.
So we don't have to keep track our adventure flights ourselves.
The annoying thing that is fixed to the adventure list when we try to make a flight.
Like this quest destination is listed to the regular list.
We should have capabilities to choose for our main list.

very informative now having those hidden destinations

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akepx1q
Username
help smoke
i updated new version 3.00.02 but error /download failed because you may not have purchased thiss app/ help me hurry

I guess here in this new android update we share almost the same misery as the iOS's.
The main concern for me that I didn't found on the iOS thread is the battery drained thing.
I used to play AC and my Nexus battery last for a day .. but now just half a day not counting that I sleep.
Or this is because exploring new stuff and the quest, I don't know.
Anyone experiencing the same ?

I guess here in this new android update we share almost the same misery as the iOS's.
The main concern for me that I didn't found on the iOS thread is the battery drained thing.
I used to play AC and my Nexus battery last for a day .. but now just half a day not counting that I sleep.

Battery drain issue happened on several GI games in the early year, maybe two years ago, but then were resolved. I don't see new issue or much difference after this new update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a15pz7d
Username
ice-item need

Yes, Same problem happen to my airport.

And for the side missions, is there a time limit like the Halloween quest? Try to focus to finish one first but don't want to miss any. Thanks.

Side Missions: no time limits! (y)

Gt city: How many side tasks did you have? I saw in your airport you purchased Private Clinic, Loft and Natural History Museum, those are the 3 side tasks I have on my main game now. Did you have more tasks after purchasing those 3? All these new buildings are very expensive, am trying to figure out how much coins GI wants to burn from everybody's reserve.

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Side Missions: no time limits! (y)

Hello GT, I can not find your post on here but I have the email. After the purchased buildings you mentioned I still have these on my screen. Build a Science Park, Build a Loft. And one other stating Go see Mr. Wulf. He's at the clinic recovering, and need to visit 5 times.

Top Bottom