Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS- Weekly Trading Thread - Feb 11, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 7days. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
I have decided to take a break from actively playing the game. I do greatly appreciate my long term reliable trading partners. I will continue sending gifts for a few days in gratitude for all your support and regular gifting, and so that I don't leave anyone in the lurch.

Starting next week I may continue to play irregularly. If you would like to continue to trade with me on a casual basis I plan to hit return on flight items or repair items. So if you want Navigation Modules, send me Navigational Modules etc. If you want Pax10 send me F20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Thanks so much to my regular gifting partners! Your support and your friendship in this forum is why I have stayed with this game so long! :love::love::love:
@Arggers @Blue Jay @Bob69bob @cats are awesome @Dafsade @Dalija @TheDarkside @Davescharf @flyfire @Izelman @TeresaLisboa @mo elbo @Mouse @Navigata07 @Pit1024 @Raschuma @Sazaville @Jacque @Speed @Teboho @Winitall63 @Wired Parrott @wydaho @Zala @crescent moon

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
I have decided to take a break from actively playing the game. I do greatly appreciate my long term reliable trading partners. I will continue sending gifts for a few days in gratitude for all your support and regular gifting, and so that I don't leave anyone in the lurch.

Starting next week I may continue to play irregularly. If you would like to continue to trade with me on a casual basis I plan to hit return on flight items or repair items. So if you want Navigation Modules, send me Navigational Modules etc. If you want Pax10 send me F20 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Thanks so much to my regular gifting partners! Your support and your friendship in this forum is why I have stayed with this game so long! :love::love::love:
@Arggers @Blue Jay @Bob69bob @cats are awesome @Dafsade @Dalija @TheDarkside @Davescharf @flyfire @Izelman @TeresaLisboa @mo elbo @Mouse @Navigata07 @Pit1024 @Raschuma @Sazaville @Jacque @Speed @Teboho @Winitall63 @Wired Parrott @wydaho @Zala @crescent moon

Oh ! We all lose a very reliable and nice neighbor !
But, it is the life ! Enjoy the life without AC ! And comme back soon ah ah !!

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63

I will miss trading with such a reliable partner! Anytime you return I will have an opening for you. Enjoy your “freedom.”

Sorry to see another old neighbor leave us, thanks for all the help & friendship in the last two years, wish you all the best in your real life.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Sad to see you go, as I rely on you heavily with keeping my supplies topped off....I treasure reliable neighbors. However, with my quote "Life first, AC second", I more than understand your need to take a break from the game. I will stop gifting you to encourage you to truly take a break. I do hope you return; please let me know when you do. (y)

Enjoy your "new free time" !
It has been a pleasure having you as my neighbor and gifting partner.
You were one of mine very first neighbors from the forum, taught me a lot about the game and the forum, and invited me to be a "flying monkey" :p;)
Stay well and be happy :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom