Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - Oct Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow - have a great birthday @Ten33go , @uschu and @Husam need lots of cakes!
cakes.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 10th October 2019 at 09.50am London UK Time)

Following this morning's continental breakfast, all my neighbours gift items have been despatched for today. My great thanks for all of the gift items received, they are all very much appreciated. I have also updated my signature page, with a few urgent flight items.

If you need any special building upgrade gift items, for your four main buildings, please do let me know. I'm always happy to help my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03w7zqevv
Username
Marshimus
Marshimus
03w7zqevv

Video Wall x1, Jaw Chuck x 2, Impact Marking Machine x 2
Can send - Air con, attitude indicator, Cockpit glass, computer, generator, metal detector wand, or ASK

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Marshimus
03w7zqevv

Video Wall x1, Jaw Chuck x 2, Impact Marking Machine x 2
Can send - Air con, attitude indicator, Cockpit glass, computer, generator, metal detector wand, or ASK

You do need to post in the right place Trading Discussion with your gift needs, and set-up your signature page. There is a user guide which you can read through - https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...d-how-to-post-to-the-members-forum-v7r.16559/ which will help you to do so. This will be important for your long term game and good for your neighbours.

Welcome to the members forum.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
A very gentle reminder to send me a Private Message if you would like to become neighbours, this is the best way for us to connect as neighbours, on the members forum. You will also need to set up your signature, so I and others, know what your gift needs are for upgrading your buildings. I'm always happy to help new players progress their games, during the early levels and then beyond.

During the past twelve days of October, I have seen a large increase in neighbour requests from players. I'm very sorry to say, I do not always have the time to check if they are also forum members. It only takes, lets say, a minute to send a PM with the code, requesting to become neighbours.

Many thanks and I look forward to connecting as neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

A very gentle reminder to send me a Private Message if you would like to become neighbours, this is the best way for us to connect as neighbours, on the members forum. You will also need to set up your signature, so I and others, know what your gift needs are for upgrading your buildings. I'm always happy to help new players progress their games, during the early levels and then beyond.

During the past twelve days of October, I have seen a large increase in neighbour requests from players. I'm very sorry to say, I do not always have the time to check if they are also forum members. It only takes, lets say, a minute to send a PM with the code, requesting to become neighbours.

Many thanks and I look forward to connecting as neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you @Captain WH Rollins for reminding all players about PMs or tagging. I have about 30 requests left in my request list for which I have not received any kind of message and I have no idea if they are forum members. I'll leave them for a couple of days, but will then have to delete all.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you @Captain WH Rollins for reminding all players about PMs or tagging. I have about 30 requests left in my request list for which I have not received any kind of message and I have no idea if they are forum members. I'll leave them for a couple of days, but will then have to delete all.

I also leave the requests for a few days, before deleting them, but the requests do quickly back-up.

Hope all is well in your gaming world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
04hmbgtg4
Username
Zaccar
I just found this game recently, and today I'm seeing it's been out for about 7 years. I am still trying to get started with it, and need new neighbors. My friend code is 04hmbgtg4. Thanks yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom