Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - Oct 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
With every game update I seem to be losing neighbours and since I don't have their code can't re-invite them. Anyone else have this also.
Have a lot of sleeping neighbours now.

@Captain WH Rollins also your name has a sleeping account and recently changed your game.
New Support ID - 20JW3L03F
Old Support ID 20FP5ZZW9

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 12th October 2021 at 08.35am London UK Time)

On this rather cold and dark Tuesday morning, all of my gift items have been sent out to my neighbours. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 14th October 2021 at 12.45pm London UK Time)

All of my gift items have been sent out to my neighbours. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, so far this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Howdy! I have updated my signature with the current game I'm playing. The old Ten & Ten2 games no longer exist.

I will update the list of sendable gifts shortly. Gift requests are listed in my in game handle.

I don't check the forum like I used to, but send gifts based on in game handle info present. I would be more than happy to send specific items if you send a PM.

FYI, I have 6 Training Centers, 1 Planetarium and Green / Blue launch pads.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 16th October 2021 at 09.10am London UK Time)

On this rather dark and cold Saturday morning, all of my gift items have been sent out to my neighbours. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, during this week of game play.

Have a great weekend wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 13.55pm London UK Time)

All of my gift items have been sent out to my neighbours. My great thanks and appreciation for all the continued gift items received, so far this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Chippy72

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chippy
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 13.55pm London UK Time)

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi please advise your APC ID and I can add you as a neighbou, many thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom