Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - March 2021 Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04egc9jlb
Username
Kip Kerensky
Kip Kerensky
friend code=04egc9jlb

List of items I'm needing our in my sig which I update regularly as I build.

up to level 11 items I can send currently

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Cosmic Fuel Stations x6 Buildings
Assembly Robot x 20, Spaceship Engine x 20, Laser Level x 20, Robot Tester x 20

I have just purchased the first building of six, my great thanks to all of you for making this possible. If you could continue to gift the needed items, I would be very grateful.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Assembly Robot, Spaceship Engine, Laser Level, Robot Tester

@ItsRalphy - @Chon - @Morris - @Captain Igloooo - @Davejoyg - if I have missed anyone out my apologies

I just wanted to write and express my great thanks to my neighbours for all the gift items received, for the Cosmic Fuel Station buildings, I now have all I need. All six buildings will become solid and live in about 4 hours from this post. My thanks once again for being there.

@Harcourt - @Robert - my apologies to the both of you, I knew I would miss people out from my thank you post. My thanks for all the items.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Monday 15th March 2021 at 09.25am London UK Time)

On this rather cold Monday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Morris

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
032e7lbbo
Username
Morris
Thank you.
3869240A-700B-4B51-AF56-79BE3F20E634.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

@ItsRalphy - @Chon - @Morris - @Captain Igloooo - @Davejoyg - @Harcourt - @Robert

I'm very sorry to say I have somewhat mis-read the figures, pertaining to the Cosmic Fuel Station buildings. This is what happens when the figures are far too so small and age comes into play. If you could keep gifting the upgrade items, when you are gifting to me, that would be great.

My thanks in advance of this

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#

@ItsRalphy - @Chon - @Morris - @Captain Igloooo - @Davejoyg - @Harcourt - @Robert

I'm very sorry to say I have somewhat mis-read the figures, pertaining to the Cosmic Fuel Station buildings. This is what happens when the figures are far too so small and age comes into play. If you could keep gifting the upgrade items, when you are gifting to me, that would be great.

My thanks in advance of this

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship engine out this afternoon, reset is at 7pm east so will send another then and the assembly robot will go out as well

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Wednesday 17th March 2021 at 11.00am London UK Time)

On this rather cold Wednesday morning, all of my neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. I have also updated my signature page. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received. If you need any upgrade gift items for your buildings, please do let me know. Always happy to help my neighbours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Thursday 18th March 2021 at 08.15am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this Thursday moring. I have updated my signature page, with the most urgent needs/ My thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received, so far this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlement (Friday 19th March 2021 at 11.10am London UK Time)

All of my neighbours gift items have been sent out on this late Friday moring. I have updated my signature page, with the most urgent needs. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received, during this week of game play.

Have a great weekend wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom