Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - JUNE Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 16th June 2019 at 10.30am London UK Time)

I do not know if it is just me, but I seem to be finding far more Powerful Explosive Bolts, when opening launch ready blue chests, than before. I found one this morning and two yesterday morning. Most morning's I find at least one. I have also noticed, the number of launch ready blue chests to open, have increased. Visiting neighbours and plundering, is so much better now compared with before.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 16th June 2019 at 11.00am London UK Time)

On this cold and wet Sunday morning, all my neighbours gift items for today have been finally despatched. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received, during this morning. I have updated my signature page, with a few minor changes.

Today is Father's Day here in the UK.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hey gang - off on holiday at 5am tomorrow, back Thursday 27th. Hopefully will find 5 mins to send gifts out before leaving for the airport, either way see you in just over a week!
Vacation.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 20th June 2019 at 11.35am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items (event items, fuel 20 units and flight items) for this late Thursday morning have just been sent out for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gifts received during this week. I have updated my signature page, If you need any special gift items to upgrade your four main buildings, please do let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Will be down from all gifting for a few days the poor old laptop has flown its last flight.
Of course I have all my pertinent info on my ...........laptop. :unsure: So I have to recover either
minimally 5 accounts perhaps 8. Anyone with multi accounts had to do this? All in one email
individually for each account, just play until level ?? then send the codes? In any case hopefully
back to regular soon. :cool:

Will be down from all gifting for a few days the poor old laptop has flown its last flight.
Of course I have all my pertinent info on my ...........laptop. :unsure: So I have to recover either
minimally 5 accounts perhaps 8. Anyone with multi accounts had to do this? All in one email
individually for each account, just play until level ?? then send the codes? In any case hopefully

Ouch !!

I have only done two games and did them one at a time !

Good Luck
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

I shall be thinking of you this evening during Martini hour - wish you well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 21st June 2019 at 11.10am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for this Friday morning have just been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gifts received during this week of game play. I have updated my signature page.

June Solstice in London, England UK - today is the longest and shortest day in the year.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Saturday 22nd June 2019 at 18.20pm London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items for this Saturday afternoon have just been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gifts received during this week of game play. I also have updated my signature page, with a few minor changes.

Have a great weekend, wherever you are.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 25th June 2019 at 16.20pm London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items on this Tuesday afternoon have just been despatched for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gifts received during last week of game play. I also have updated my signature page, with a few minor changes.

Have a great week wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 26th June 2019 at 13.35pm London UK Time)

I write to express my thanks and appreciation for all of the gifts received during this week, they are all greatly welcomed. My neighbours gift items, on this Wednesday afternoon, have all been sent out for today. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Stranger! :) :) :) :) Have you tried 7.0 yet???
Yes i download it and start to play but my main problem is dont have time when i came back from the work set with my family and play with all my accounts sending and visiting and flying but this friday i am off and i will stay all the day playing and testing the beta and i will send you request.

Yes i download it and start to play but my main problem is dont have time when i came back from the work set with my family and play with all my accounts sending and visiting and flying but this friday i am off and i will stay all the day playing and testing the beta and i will send you request.
It's fun with lower level games. Be interesting to see it with a high-level game.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 27th June 2019 at 10.20am London UK Time)

All my neighbours gift items (event items, fuel 20 units and flight items) for this Thursday morning have just been sent out for today. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all of the continued gifts received during this week. I have updated my signature page.

If you need any special gift items to upgrade your four main buildings, please do let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom