Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, ios & Windows - July Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Monday 15th July 2019 at 11.20am London UK Time)

On the firat day of a new week, all my neighbours gift items have been sent out for this morning.. My thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during last week, and so far this morning. I have updated my signature page.

Have a great week, wherever you are in the world.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Dave - good afternoon - can I ask what the reason was for the Helicopter section of the members forum being removed? I found it most useful to read through and remind myself.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Dave - good afternoon - can I ask what the reason was for the Helicopter section of the members forum being removed? I found it most useful to read through and remind myself.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

It was very unused, with some sections having no replies since last year. All the content from those forums has been moved, So Helicopter Guides are now in the Guide Section, Helicopter Questions are now in the Airport City Discussion etc

Hi gang - if you are doing the event I have four VIP lounges, and 2 Retro Movie theatres. 4 more theatres will be ready in 24 hours. Word to the wise from last time - if visiting neighbours get the correct theatre as there is retro and all star - one has a red billboard, one blue. YOU NEED THE BLUE ONE.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 16th July 2019 at 10.25am London UK Time)

On another glorious day of warm weather, all my neighbours gifts (flight items and fuel 20 units) have been despacthed for this morning.. I write to express my great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received so far this morning. I have adjsted my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 17th July 2019 at 11.10am London UK Time)

I write to express my thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received during this morning, your gifts are very much welcomed and needed. All my neighbours gifts (flight items and fuel 20 units) have finally been despatched for today.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 18th July 2019 at 11.15am London UK Time)

On this somewhat cold and wet morning, all my neighbours gift items have been despatched for today. My thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are very much welcomed. I have adjusted my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 18th July 2019 at 11.15am London UK Time)

On this somewhat cold and wet morning, all my neighbours gift items have been despatched for today. My thanks for all the continued gift items received, they are very much welcomed. I have adjusted my signature page with a few minor changes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry to hear about your poor weather still sunny up here in Yorkshire although more of a breeze still I hope you have a pleasant day

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Sorry to hear about your poor weather still sunny up here in Yorkshire although more of a breeze still I hope you have a pleasant day

Rain has been forcast across much of London today, we have already had it here. It also rained earlier in the morning about 7.30am and then during breakfast. More rain is expected later.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom