Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Amazon, Android, iOS & Windows - February Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 month. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

First in the thread - whoop whoop, happy February folks!
friends.jpg

Hi,
Next week I will be back to game but sure exact day.
I hope that my games work fine because I did not open my computer from long time I will update here in the thread
First game account Husam1 and after a day I will start the other accounts when I check that all my neighbors is connected with my main account.
Hope everything work fine.
Good luck all 👍

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 5th February 2020 at 17.50pm London UK Time)

All of my 29 neighbours gift items have finally been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, so far this week. I have updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Hi all,
After few months the internet back finally but I have another problem it is my computer desktop it's not working I will check it hope that hard drive not broken or VGA card have a problem.
When I start the computer nothing show up the screen gone black.
Let checkand back to you.

Hi all,
After few months the internet back finally but I have another problem it is my computer desktop it's not working I will check it hope that hard drive not broken or VGA card have a problem.
When I start the computer nothing show up the screen gone black.
Let checkand back to you.
good luck.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Tuesday 11th February 2020 at 10.20am London UK Time)

All of my 29 neighbours gift items have been sent out for today. My great thanks and appreciation for all of the gift items received, during this week of game play. I have also updated my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rolins

Hey folks - finding gifting difficult, as sometimes I go too fast and as it catches up with removing ones I have already gifted to, I click to accept and accept a different one which disappears and I don't know who it was from! (maybe doesn't make sense, but say I click the first three because I have them on my list to return, but as I am about to click on no 3, 1 and 2 disappear and the one I click on was originally no. 5 and woah - its gone!).

If I have missed returning gifts to you let me know and I will remedy as I hate missing anyone! - Also I need to get some life back so am moving my gifting from morning to evening over the next few days.

Thanks folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom