Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Alternatives to Airport City

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
The last time there was a mass exodus, someone started a thread about alternative games that were as satisfying as Airport City. I can't find that thread so I thought I would start a new one.

So, can anyone recommend a game for those of us that cannot abide the 100-item limit.

The last time there was a mass exodus, someone started a thread about alternative games that were as satisfying as Airport City. I can't find that thread so I thought I would start a new one.

So, can anyone recommend a game for those of us that cannot abide the 100-item limit.

I play Township in my off hours. :):):) I did play The Tribez for a while, but it gets waaaaay too busy.

And how is gameplay,it requires cooperation with others online?

You can play by yourself or with neighbors. You get random gifts from neighbors (you can't choose what to send). You can form or join a co-op for special events weekly, like growing certain things, feeding a certain number of animals, completing boat, train or helicoptor orders. If you are in a co-op, there is a chat function. Almost all my neighbors are random, which is fine since you don't have to depend on special gifts.

The game is slow to start, but once you've built up some farm land and factories, it moves along pretty fast. There are a few folks who left AC to play Township - like Ten33go and Pwilbur. I think David Smith plays - at least I have him as a neighbor there, not sure if he's still active.

nick6901

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fq8zi
Username
nick6901
You can play by yourself or with neighbors. You get random gifts from neighbors (you can't choose what to send). You can form or join a co-op for special events weekly, like growing certain things, feeding a certain number of animals, completing boat, train or helicoptor orders. If you are in a co-op, there is a chat function. Almost all my neighbors are random, which is fine since you don't have to depend on special gifts.

The game is slow to start, but once you've built up some farm land and factories, it moves along pretty fast. There are a few folks who left AC to play Township - like Ten33go and Pwilbur. I think David Smith plays - at least I have him as a neighbor there, not sure if he's still active.
Thanks a lot,i will give it a try sooner or later.

Top Bottom